21.

Two Hours, it took Lyra two countless hours by hand to properly clean and restore the transfigurations classroom.

The game was already over by the time she had completed detention and to no surprise, Slytherin had won against Hufflepuff. The common room was packed with people drinking, laughing, and enjoying the time of their life.

"LYRA!" Mulciber, who reeked of alcohol, ran towards her picking her up and spinning them in a hug still sweating in his bright green and silver uniform.

"Congratulations on the win." she squeezed him hard in their hug.

"Hey, I want one too." Nott cut in with a gloomy face glancing towards them.

Mulciber placed her down and she ran frantically into Nott's arms congratulating him as well, "Avery get in this hug." He smiled grimly and ran towards Nott and Lyra wrapping his arm around the two in the affectionate hug. A few seconds passed and they let each other go to find Lestrange standing behind them with alcoholic drinks in his hand.

Lyra walked over to him, with Lestrange handing a drink towards her and she shook his hand, " I knew you'd win."

"Glad to know you had faith in me." with a clink of their cups, they both took a gulp of their shots.

"I'm going to go change, I'll be right back," she said to the drunk boys.

"Lyra where are you going." Medusa discovered her.

"I just need to change since I'm in my uniform."

"Lyra with all due respect you possess terrible taste in clothes, me and Gwen will dress you." before she could disagree Gwen and Medusa took hold of her dragging Lyra towards their room.

"I haven't seen you wear a dress or even a skirt outside of your shabby uniform. We'll be changing that." Gwen stated as she ripped off Lyra's uniform.

The girls stood in horror as they anxiously examined the disfiguring scars that were spread across her frail body but brushed it off instead of questioning her.

They did her makeup, putting all odd sorts of stuff on her face. Medusa flicked her wand over Lyra's grizzled hair changing her messy curls into straight defined curls.

Gwen had placed her into a flowy dark green dress that had floral patterns spread throughout, cutting off just a little above her knees and her sleeves stopping at her elbows. It hugged her ample waist just tight extenuating her curves and with the final touches they spinned her around the polished mirror to reveal the satisfactory results.

Lyra sat there shocked at her altered appearance, her rosy lips and dark eyeliner spread across her lid. The dress, especially the dress felt foreign to her, this all did. She didn't barely put this much effort into the Malfoy ball months ago.

"I look like a Barbie," Lyra stated as she stood up observing herself.

"I don't know who Barbie is, but I'll take it as a sincere compliment, now shall we go?" Medusa spoke as she and Gwen linked arms with Lyra and fled their room.

"Guy's I look weird can I at least wear trousers." Lyra felt a tad bit embarrassed in her new look.

"No trousers shut up." Gwen lured her down the stairs to the common room.

She felt uncomfortable in her unusual appearance because it didn't feel like her at all. Gwen and Medusa had ran towards their boyfriends instantly wrapping their arms around them and began to socialize. She desperately needed to drink to take her nervousness away.

"This is new." Lyra turned her head to see Riddle standing in his grey trousers and white dress shirt handing her an overflowing cup of firewhiskey.