painkillers

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
me and suna took off our shoes and headed to the kitchen to put our bags down. everyone was sitting on the couch playing video games and talking about random stuff. osamu noticed us and followed us in the kitchen, taking out the ingredients and starting to prepare the food.

I sat on a counter near atsumu and suna stood beside me. we watched osamu carefully toss the ingredients around and we were both visibly amazed.

"magic" I said not taking my eyes off the food.

"I know right" suna said and looked at me.

"hey samu. hey samu. samu. samu. oh suna is drooling gross. SAMUUUUU" ew WHATDIDHESAYYYY

I turned to suna and he was, indeed, drooling. (germs ew) I handed him a paper towel but he just stood there looking at it, then at me.

"what?" he asked, clearly confused.

"tsk dumb hoe" I took it from his hands and wiped the drool coming from his mouth, then I threw the towel away and turned to face the food again.

"OoooooooO SAMU LOOK THEY'RE BOTH BLUSHIN" me and suna take our eyes from the food and look at atsumu, confused, then at each other. our eyes widen and the blush becomes more noticeable.

"atsumu fucking miya STOP ANNOYING YOUR BROTHER I DONT WANT MY ONIGIRI TO TURN OUT SHIT"

20 minutes later

"fucking finally they're ready"

"suna. being this perfect takes time you know?"

"oh he knows. just look at me and how late I am to everything" I said and did a fake hair flip.

"let's go eat already" he said, dragging me to the living room.

we all ate together and let me tell you the food was DELICIOUS.

"nice to see you all. osamu thanks for the food you did a great job. bye now" I said after eating and started getting my things.

"oh fuck no you're not leaving" akagi said

"what why not???"

"y/n no its dark outside" suna stood up and put pressure on my shoulders, making me sit back down.

"come onnnn"

"no" they all said and suna sat back down.

"then what the fuck will we do?" I asked and the twins looked at each other.

"sleepover?" they said almost at the same time...

"I have some spare rooms." kita said, and pointed to the hallway full of doors.

"how many." I heard aran ask

"uhhhh 3" he answered, hesitantly

"wha- six people don't fit in three rooms" I stated the obvious and I felt my period pain slowly starting to appear again...

"yes they do." said osamu.

"the beds are big ¯\_(ツ)_/¯" kita shrugged his shoulders

"I'll take the couch. I don't wanna sleep with any of you." I said and pointed my finger to them

"you and suna are close-" atsumu said. he has a point but wouldn't suna be uncomfortable?

"atsumu if she doesn't want to, she doesn't have to." suna said.

I don't think he minds right?

"I don't mind suna in the same room." I said and grabbed my bag to head to the bathroom. it was time to change if we were going to stay here. plus I feel like I'm giving birth to the colossal Titan right now. (true story. it hurt so much I cried)