arguing

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
suna's pov

"hi Mr l/n" I lazily uttered, my body tired from everything that happened today.

"I heard you won" y/n's dad spat as he looked at me. his eyes were squinted with a hint of judgment in them.

"we did" I said as I put my right hand on top of y/n's head. hopefully she would understand that I felt slightly alarmed.

"good. at least you're not hanging out with losers"

y/n immediately reacted to my unusual behavior and slipped her left hand behind her back. she moved her fingers around a bit until I slowly, secretly tangled my fingers between hers.

"dad I have standards" she said while doing so but her father completely ignored her as he burned holes through my head with his eyes.

"right" I slowly said after a faw seconds of eye contact.

y/n sighed as she let go off the tight grip she had on my hand and walked in her house.

"rin say hi and send kisses to ryoko and your mom" she bluntly said and I nodded before turning around to walk away.

"night" I simply, unemotionally uttered earning a "goodnight" from y/n with the same tone.

y/n's pov

TW:SHOUTING/ARGUING
if you don't feel comfortable please consider scrolling until you see '‼️' :)

I closed the door behind me and started walking to the couch, were my mom was sitting.

"he seems nice" she said with a small smirk on her face.

"mom you already knew him" I said as I stood beside her, slightly leaning on the couch.

"I forgot you and rintarou were still friends... he doesn't come over anymore" she said and I was visibly confused, thinking about how they saw suna when he called my dad today.

"wow work must have been exhausting" I jokingly said after a few seconds of silence and let out a soft chuckle.

I heard my dad come toward us. a loud sigh escaped his lips and I heard my mom utter a gentle "don't" before she got cut off by yelling.

"it was exhausting. in fact we're working like fucking dogs every single day to give you everything you fucking want. YOU EXPECT US TO REMEMBER EVERY LITTLE DETAIL OF YOUR STUPID LIFE??" my dad spat, clearly irritated and I felt my eyes sting a bit.

"alright, chill..." I softly spoke and stayed still, not knowing how to handle his sudden outburst.

"YOU ACT LIKE WE DON'T HAVE PROBLEMS. DO YOU REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED LAST TIME SOMETHING WENT WRONG??" he kept shouting.

I could already feel some tears cover my eyes but didn't want to break so easily in front of my parents.

"we moved from miy-" I hesitantly spoke but he cut me off.

"YES WE FUCKING MOVED FROM MIYAGI TO HYOGO. I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I DON'T WANT TO MOVE EVERY TIME SHIT HAPPENS"

my eyes felt watery but I kept my tears to myself. I caught a glimpse of my mom standing up from the couch and she started shouting as well, this time the harsh yelling targeted towards my dad.