Part 13

Patience Matrice Boyd
(Pay Pay)

Indianapolis,Indiana
2020 June 11th
Monie's house

•••

"Uhh" I said as I woke up with a banging headache.

I then felt someone's arm's wrapped around me. Oh God

"Go back to sleep Patience." I heard and realized it was Monie's voice. Thank God, but at the same time I didn't wanna be around him cause of our lil incident.

"Monie my head hurts so bad." I said hoping he would give me some medicine.

"Ight I gotchu." He said getting up and going to his big ass bathroom and comin back wit advil.

"Hmn" he said

"Thanks." I said

"You got a water bottle?" I asked him

"Yea downstairs in the kitchen." He said goin into the bathroom to brush his teeth.

I then walked downstairs to the kitchen. You know I never had really got a good look of what the inside of what Monie's house looked like. It was absolutely beautiful and I was in love. I saw pictures of him and his friends and family, but I then stopped at this particular one. It was a Picture of Monie, my uncle Jr, and Uncle Jordan.

"Yea I knew him." Monie said scaring the hell outta me.

"Well I knew you knew him, but I didn't know y'all was close." I said turning around to get a water bottle and took my pill.

"Yea he used to talk about you and Tremani all the time." He said.

Then it hit me Tremani.

I ran upstairs to find my phone and I was tagged in a video and I clicked on it and I was twerking on some dude. Some of the comments were "Damn her ass fat." Or "I know that ain't lil miss sweet and shy Patience." Ughhh.

"You good?" Kk said coming in Monie's room.

I forgot she even came.

"Yea I gotta call Tremani." I said.

"Good luck, but imma be in the car waiting for you." She said walking downstairs.

I then clicked on Tremani's name and I rang and he instantly answered.

"YO PATIENCE IMMA BEAT YO MOTHER FUCKING ASS IM NOT PLAYING WIT YO ASS." he screamed into the phone.

Me bein the sensitive bitch I am I started crying.

"Mani I'm sorry I didn't know. I was so drunk." I said crying

"YO ASS IS 17 WHAT IS YOU DRINKING FOR AND YO ASS IS MESSING WIT A 19 YEAR OLD DRUG DEALER." Tremani said referring to Monie.

Yes I was aware of his age, and Monie was aware of mine. Ion really care tho. Just dumb.

"M-mani I'm sorry." I said breathing heavy and stuttering.

"WHERE IS YO ASS AT?" Tremani asked me.

"Um we stayed wit Precious." I said. Precious was my cousin.

"WELL COME BACK TO MOMMA HOUSE RIGHT FUCKING NOW." He said.

"Ok I am." I said still crying.

"QUIT ALL DAT CRYIN YO ASS WAS THE ONE TWERKING ON NIGGAS." He said into the phone.

"Yea I know Mani, but please don't beat my ass." I said while looking for my purse.

"TO FUCKING LATE." He said hanging up.

"Patience whats wrong mama's?" Monie questioned walking into the room.

"I gotta go."

"Well be safe and I'm sorry for hitting you." He said

"It's coo." I said not caring at this point.

I then hurried and walked to Makala's car.

"Ok we gotta go home I'm in trouble." I said sniffling.

"Girl Bam bam called nd im grounded." She said.

"Well I'm getting my ass whooped." I said.

"Well my momma would beat Tremani's ass if he whooped you." Kk said

"Yea tt crazy." I said to her.

————

We then arrived at my momma's house. Dear lord please be wit me.

"C'mon Patience." Kk said

"Coming." I replied getting out the car as slowly as possible.

I had finally made it to the steps and unlocked the door wit my key and right as I walked in I was grabbed by Tremani.

"Go upstairs." He said

I then walked up the stairs and went to my bedroom. Tremani came in a few minutes later with a belt in his hand.

"I WACK TOLD WACK YO ASS TO QUIT FUCKING WIT THESE LIL ASS BOYS WACK." He said as I was balling my eye's out.

"Tremani I never talked to a boy besides Monie." I chocked out.

"So why was you twerking on ole dude?" He said

"I was drunk Tre." I said almost throwing up cause of all the cryin.

"Well yo ass is grounded. You and Makala will ride wit me everywhere." He said.

"Ok." I said

"Now quit cryin Patience." He said leaving out my room. Damn Ian even take them hits like a G.

Just a few seconds later Kk came into my room.

"Patience I know yo body is probably in pain, but you wanna go to the Taco Truck and I already asked Mani he said ok." She said.

"Sure" I said wiping my eye's.

"Girl he's an ass. Your mama said that he had to ground us and we do have to go everywhere wit him, but he was not allowed to hit you so she gonna take care of him when she gets home." Kk said

"Ok"

We walked downstairs and Tremani, Rylen, and Ajar which are my brothers. Except for Ajar he fine, but he doesn't look at me like that.

"Ight yall be safe and yall got ya defense key chain?" He said

"Yea" Kk said.

"Ight" Tremani said looking at my legs. Ajar and Rylen just shook they head.

"Patience you good?" Ajar asked me while smoking a blunt.

I just shook my head no.

"Oh and Tremani yo mama coming to beat yo ass." Kk said and slammed the door.

"Girl fuck him he hurt my sissy pooh." She said while hugging me.

"Now I'm hungry so let's go."

//////

Vote and comment