Part 54

Patience Matrice Boyd
(Pay Pay)

Indianapolis,Indiana
2020 July 10th
1738 king Avenue Haughvill

•••

"So I found some girl in his phone and she had sent him some videos of her saggy titties." She said as I busted out laughing.

She was supposed to tell me all this last night, but she was to tired.

"Girl continue." I said rolling my hand for her to keep going.

"He then replied wit heart eyes." She said.

"Mmm well, how long ago was it?" I said.

"She had messaged him a week ago."

"Damn girl." I said

"I know right. Like jus as I was starting to get attached dis shit happen." She said shaking her head then drinking her tea.

My phone lit up and is showed I had an message.

Notification

My bae:
Come outside

"C'mon we finna leave." I said pulling Kk.

"Girl where?" She said putting on her cotton candy vapor max.

"With Monie." I said.

"If Syncere there ima beat yo ass." She said as I put on my crocs and we headed downstairs.

"Ma I'm leaving with Monie I love you." I shouted before grabbing my house key and walking out the door.

"Oop." I said as I locked the door and saw Syncere get out the car.

"Girl no." Kk said as she tried to go back in the house but the door was locked.

"God dammit." She said as I giggled and walked to the car.

"Why you been dodgy?" Syncere asked walking on the porch as I shut the door.

I just hurried and got in Monie's car.

"Wassup mama." Monie said leaning over and kissing me.

"Hey bae." I said.

"I heard you was at a party last night." He said.

"Umm yea I was." I said nervously.

"Yeen gotta be nervous. I jus wanted to see if you would lie." He said laughing.

"Oh ok, wait what?" I said.

"Ya know. Jus wanted to see if you can be trusted." He said.

"You still-." I was cut off by Syncere and Kk opening up the back doors and yelling at eachother.

"NIGGA FUCK YOU I'M DONE WIT YO ASS." Kk hollered.

"BITCH I'LL BEAT YO ASS." Syncere yelled pointing his fingers in her face.

It went on for about 5 minutes.

"CAN BOTH OF YALL SHUT THE FUCK UP." I yelled before it got real silent.

"Ok then." Monie said driving off.

--------------------------------

Makala Naomi Rice
(Kk)

Indianapolis,Indiana
2020 July 10th
Syncere house

•••

"Nigga fuck you. I'm done witchu. Real talk." I said tryin to walk out Syncere room.

"SIT THE FUCK DOWN." He hollered grabbing me tightly and throwing me on the bed.

Patience and Monie had left to get sum food like 10 minutes ago.

"You ain't leaving me." He said.

"BITCH." I said jumping up and punching his face.

"Hoe." He mumbled before slapping me, making me fall flat on my ass.

"Why would you so DAT?" I said jumping on his back and clocking his head.

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME." He yelled swinging me over his shoulder and body slamming me.

My back hurt like shit, but that didn't stop me.

I picked up a vase and threw it at his head.

"Girl." He said dodging it before it hit the wall and shattered.

I hurried and tried to run downstairs, but before I could I was tackled and me, and Syncere was tumbling down the stairs.

"Ouch." I heard Zaine say as he opened a bag of chips.

"Get off." I said.

"I'm trying." Syncere said struggling to get off of me.

He rolled off of me and I got up and limped to the back door, since it was closer.

By the time I had got all the locks undone. Syncere was pulling me back.

He kissed me very passionately and I kissed back.

"Toxic." Kanon said walking by.

Me and Syncere threw up the middle finger.

His nose was leaking and my lip was. Both of our faces was scratched up by us scraping our faces while we were going down the stairs.

"What the hell. We only left ya'll here for 15 minutes." Monie said walking in the house wit Patience, and bags of food.

"A lot can happen in that period off time." I stated.

"I can tell." Monie said before shaking his head and setting the bags of food on the coffee table. While Patience handed out the drinks.

"Y'all might wanna go clean yo faces." Patience said eating one of her fries.

"Yea I know y'all faces burning." Kanon said.

"Ain't nobody asked you." Me and Syncere said.

"Unt unt don't do my friend." Patience said.

"Aah." I said putting my hand over my chest.

"Purr." Kanon said.

"Fruit ass nigga." Zaine said makin us laugh besides Patience and Kanon.

"Y'all not funny." Patience said.

"Right cuz ian even gay. I get pussy jus like yall." Kanon said as we waved him off.

"Anyways where my food." I said clapping my hands together.

—-
Vote and comment

Prove To Meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें