Chapter 1: The Move

(Y/n)- Your name
(Y/n/n)- Your nickname

Episode: None

"I love you guys so much!" I say while hugging Uncle Bobby, Athena, May, and Harry.

"And we love you too, (Y/n)." Athena says back. "We will miss you so much."

"Alright, I need to get out of this hug before I cry and I need to get Bucky's big, furry butt into the pickup." I say through laughs while trying not to cry.

" I say through laughs while trying not to cry

(Big dog right? Yeah, this is Bucky)

I pull away from my hug with my family and grab onto Bucky's grey collar and try to drag him to my black pickup. Keyword, try. "Can I get a little help here guys? You know, instead of you guys just standing there and watching me suffer?" I ask my family with sass in my voice. They immediately rush over to help me get my doggie's lovable butt into my truck.

Finally, after a long time of trying to get him in, he finally moves of his own free will! Can you believe that?

"Oh (Y/n), sweetie, don't forget your last few bags!" Athena says as I nearly hop into my truck and leave.

I 100% forgot about those. "Oh shit! I forgot!" I run over to Athena and grab my bags, drag them over to the bed of my truck, open the cover on it, throw them in, and then close it again. "Alright, now I'm leaving."

"Love you!" -Uncle Bobby-

"Bye!" -Harry-

"Bye (Y/n/n)!" -May-

"Bye (Y/n)!" -Athena-

(I do -this- around names when people speak and I don't feel like going "'blah blah blah!' Someone said." I know it's a little odd and I try to do it as little as possible)

With that, I pull out of my family's driveway with Bucky in the backseat.

~Le Timeskip (28 hours after you left)~ (I know that it would be more like 20 hours no stops, but since gas, food, water, and rest breaks are required, I tried to add up what the total would be. Math is not my strong suit)

Finally in Austin. That's right, I bought an apartment, that allows pets, in Austin, Texas. I don't really know why. Maybe it's 'cause I have always wanted to travel a lot? I really have no clue.

As I'm arriving at the apartment complex, I notice that there are some U-Haul trucks outside. Maybe they're mine? Perhaps.

Getting out of the car, I slam my door shut (I'm not angry I promise you), walk to the back door, and let Bucky out of the car after the very long drive. We had to stop along the way to sleep because the drive was gonna be 20 hours and I need my sleep so... yeah.

"Alright Bucky, you ready to go see our new home?" I ask while clipping his leash onto his collar. He just barks in response. "Let's go!" I semi-shout, grabbing a few of my bags from the bed of my truck and dragging him to the front door, locking the truck behind me.

Walking into the building, I'm astounded by how pretty it is. I notice the nice smokey grey walls and cream-colored tiles, the wooden desk with a person sitting there, and the singular elevator with a staircase next to it. It's very nice, not all that big, but it doesn't have to be.

I get into the aforementioned elevator with Bucky dutifully by my side, waving to the woman at the desk and hitting the button for the 5th floor. As soon as the elevator opens wide enough, I rush out, and Bucky and I speed-walk down the hallway to our new home, room 309C. It's a beautiful, roomy apartment with a whole bunch of rooms. I mean, Bucky is a big dog so...

(You can imagine it however you want, I just liked this and it looked nice)

I don't need much as I am one person, but it's always nice to have a big place in case I make friends! You never know! Not likely to happen... but still! Anyways, I put the bags that I brought in just onto the floor in the entrance. Bucky speeds away, zooming around the house and exploring every nook and cranny.

"Bucky! Come here boy! Let's go on a walk!" I call, trying to get my dog back to me. Hearing the word 'walk' brings him speeding right back to me, sitting obediently on the floor with his leash in his mouth as I never got to take it off. I grab a mask quickly and shove it into my pocket (just in case. You never know). We walk out into the hallway, me remembering to lock the door behind us, and we (well, more him) trot to the elevator. We get to the ground floor and the elevator doors open for us.

I wave to the lady at the desk and walk out the doors with Bucky.

A/N: Hey y'all! I am the lovely Giraffe. So, I never actually wanted to make this story so don't be mad at me. My irl friend "stalks" my account and said that if I posted this story, I would get a bag of Skittles. Now, Skittles are my weakness, so I took the offer. I really do love TK and Carlos' relationship 'cause they are so adorable! Now, off you go!