Chapter 7: Sit Your Ass Down!

A/N: Y'all, I am back! So, if you read my first finished story, you would know that I updated every Saturday. That is gonna be my goal for this story now too (and my other story but y'all are only reading this one so...). Well, I'm going to update once a week. This is the update for the week but most updates will be Saturdays! I'm gonna finish the episode in the next chapter to make up for the lack of updates in like, five months or sum like that. Enjoy!

Episode: S2 EP1

"Guys, watch the shard!" I say from my spot behind Cap.

Owen nods up to me. "Got it. Keep it clear of the board."

Gods I feel so helpless only being able to stand here. It's not like I can do anything until Tommy tells me what to do... or I find a way to get distracted, whichever comes first I guess.

"Tommy her arm!" I shout out as they roll her over. It was so bloody and torn up.

Tonya looks panicked at what I said. "What?"

"All right. Get her on the gurney." Tommy instructs. I move to help the guys with moving Tonya but Tommy puts her arm in front of me and shakes her head as if to say you're staying here. And who am I to not listen to my Captain? (This is starting to turn into a Tommy x reader wtf)

The guys move the backboard onto the gurney when Nancy starts talking. "No radial pulse. No cap refill." I move to the gurney as she continues. "Tissue's about to go necrotic."

"Cap, we gotta restore circulation now or she loses the arm." Tim says. (Tim my beloved. So sad)

"Cap, what's the plan?" I ask.

No response. She's just staring at Tonya.

Shit... she froze up... that's not good. "I reset it." Nevermind then, she's just crazy.

"You?" Tim asks.

I tack on worriedly. "You sure?"

"We only get one shot at this. You haven't been in the field-" Tim gets cut off.

"Get me the vacuum splint." She says while looking at me.

"Copy that." I say and go to find it. I can't hear what's happening anymore but Cap is talking to Tonya. I look around for a little until TK comes up to me with it and hands it off to me. "Thanks T." I thank.

"No problem Bee (I think that's a nickname I'm gonna use on and off in this story. Thoughts?)" He smiles at me.

I run it back over and by now Cap has set the arm into place and just needs the splint. I can tell when she put it back 'cause Tonya screamed Bloody Mary. They put the splint on her arm and she's wheeled away to the ambulance. I turn to Tommy. "You did great. Don't get so worked up over it. You'll be an amazing captain, I know it." I smile at her and go catch up to Marjan.

"So, rollerderby?" Marj asks me.

"Rollerderby."

~Timeskip~ (P.S. I'm not gonna do the gathering thing with the firefighters at Carlos' house because it makes it that much better later in the season when TK realizes that they never invited the medical crew)

We hop out of the ambulance at the scene of the heart attack. Surprisingly, there is a person at the top of a cell tower who looks lifeless and dead. What a fun way to go.

"Boss says he's fit as a fiddle. He got no cardiac history. He said the guy runs Ironmans on the weekend." Judd informs us.

"Well damn, must be in shape then." I comment.