¤°~Training~°¤

《Tanjiro and Nezuko forever ♡》

Author-san hasn't been having the best times at all. I wonder why. *sigh*. Anyways I have nothing to do today, so I'm writing now. My plans for meeting one of my family members were ditched to the trash can and I'm kinda upset about that. I was hoping to see them, but they had no free plans at all on the weekends. I only have no school on the weekends, so I basically can't ever go over. No matter how many times I ask. This has been written from about a week or two depending on when I want to update this, just saying. I hope again you enjoy today's chapter.

Author's pov:

It has been a few weeks since Sasha had been released from the butterfly mansion fully healed. (Y/N) has been going around to help the girls and help heal other patients coming by little by little as days go by. While that was happening Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke were training. (Y/N) had decided to check on how it was with them.

(Y/N)'s pov:

'It's been another hard working day. I changed my nurse outfit to my casual wearing. I wonder how the boys have been with their rehabilitation training. Are they doing well? Have they improved? Do I need to improve!?' I thought with filling questions in my head.

I went over to the three boys' room with Zenitsu's medicine. I found Inosuke and Zenitsu there. Just laying on their beds

'They weren't training today? That's weird.'

"Hey, Zenitsu. Why are you not training today?" I asked him, leaning on the edge of the door with one hand on my hip.

"AH, (Y/N)-CHAN! TRAINING IS TOO HARD! Besides with the girls, IT'S TOO DIFFICULT!!!" Zenitsu screamed as I sighed.

"It's supposed to be like that. Why do you think training is tiring?" I said.

I walked over to Zenitsu and set down the medicine for him.

"Hurry and drink up, so you won't have to do it later. I don't want you to be with little arms anymore." I tried being calm and soothing while talking to him.

He blushed a bit and quickly took the bitter medicine. After I saw he finished all of it, I gave him a smile.

"Good job, you'll be back to normal in no time." I happily chimed.

I now went to the back of the inside room training of the estate where Tanjiro was training. It seems he has been doing well-

"Aah!" Tanjiro let out a little scream once Kanao splashed the medicated water on him.

'I guess he's still improving. . .'

"Hi Tanjiro! Ohayo!"

"Eh? Oh, Ohayo (Y/N)!"

"How's training been with you?" I asked Tanjiro.

"Umm, I've been ok, but I'm still improving!" Tanjiro replied.

"Haha, that's the spirit!" I cheered.

"Should I be training with you? It would be more reasonable." I asked again. I didn't know if I should or not, since I've been working as a nurse for Shinobu. It has been a long time since I ever did train in the first place.

"It would be great! I want to see your blood demon art if you do have one. Or you can train to have one!" Tanjiro excitedly said.

"Hmm? Are you underestimating me, Tanjiro?" I questioned, pointing a finger at him with a smirk.

"Huh!? N-no! I didn't mean it like that! It's just that I know that not many have demon blood art! I never saw you use it or fight at all is what I'm saying!" Tanjiro waved his arms in front of him, trying to reason with the demon girl.