▪︎~A New Teammate?~▪︎

I just love how Kanao is just smiling in this picture like " :) "

(I shall give the readers for what they want UwU)

Author's pov:

Few weeks later after training and healing with the kamaboko squad + one (Y/N), they were on their way out of the butterfly estate. Almost everybody had already said their goodbyes to everyone at the demon slayer headquarters. Surely everyone would miss the kamaboko squad, including (Y/N).

Before they all left Kiyo, Naho and Sumi gave them the big gourds to blow. (Y/N) was left out because it would kinda seem unfair since she's a demon and she doesn't use breathing techniques.

"You can do it!"

"You can do it!"

"You can do it!"

Kiyo, Naho, Sumi and (Y/N) cheered for them.

Seconds later they blew up the gourd and did a mini celebration. The girls including (Y/N) made onigiri for the boys for their success.

"Here you go!", Kiyo smiled and handed over the onigiris.

"Thank you!", Tanjiro thanked the four girls with a smile.

"Don't eat it now!", Zenitsu yelled at Inosuke as soon as he started eating the onigiri all to himself.

"We hope you defeat a lot of demons!", The three girls said while (Y/N) gave a nice eyes closed soft smile.

"We'll do our best!", Tanjiro responded.

"I told you not to eat it now!"

"Shut up!"

Meanwhile Zenitsu was continuing to yell at Inosuke for ignoring him and continued to eat the onigiris. The poor baby boar must've been starving for sure.

"Tomioka-san!", (Y/N) moved her attention onto the burgundy haired boy who went over to the water hashira, Giyuu Tomioka.

(Y/N) heard their little conversation then decided to step in.

"Tomioka-san.."

"About Nezuko..."

"Thank you very much."

"I had no idea you were putting your life on the line."

"I just don't know how I can ever thank you," Tanjiro said to Tomioka.

"You can thank me by doing good work. Our mission as Demon Slayers is to kill demons. That's all," Tomioka replied.

"Right", Tanjiro happily said.

"Ohayo, Tomioka-sama," (Y/N) stepped in and gave him a small bow.

"Good morning, Miss (L/N). You have also been doing a good job. I'm sure you and Nezuko would do an even better job with Tanjiro and his comrades," Tomioka bowed a bit to (Y/N). Making her surprised and causing a pink touch to her cheeks.