For The Record, I Love You More

What started as laying in bed together watching the Miami sunrise through the large, floor-to-ceiling window of his loft quickly turned into slowly and passionately making out in the nude. Their hands wandered across each other's body as they quietly moaned into the kiss. The sexy and overwhelmingly intimate moment was interrupted by Camila's alarm going off. It had already gone off once but she wasted no time in reaching over and hitting snooze so she could get back to what she really wanted to do: him.

"I can't keep snoozing the alarm, baby," she giggled as she pulled away from the kiss. "I've gotta go get ready for work." Shawn groaned and buried his face in the crook of her neck.

"Is a job really that important? I'm sure they wouldn't mind if you just stayed here all day," he jokingly suggested. She kissed him on the cheek before he rolled off of her. He laid in bed and watched her as she got up out of bed and picked up her clothes from the night before that had been scattered on the floor.

"We made a good choice on that mattress, by the way..." Camila commented as she scurried off into the bathroom to get dressed. Shawn snorted a laugh and closed his eyes as he rested his head back on his pillow. He laid there in silence for a few minutes before he felt her lips press against his again. "Do you think I can get a ride?" she asked sweetly. A devilish smirk spread across his face.

"Hell yeah you can." He pulled her on top of him so she was straddling him and cupped her face to pull her in for a kiss.

"Not that kind of ride, you dork." Camila rolled off of him. He sighed before reluctantly getting up out of bed and pulling on his underwear and sweatpants. He threw an old high school hoodie over his bare torso and stepped into a pair of Adidas slides he had sitting by the front door. They made their way downstairs and into his car. They made a quick detour to get some coffee before he drove her back to her house. She kept her hand intertwined with his as he drove, enjoying the feeling of his thumb gently brushing over the back of her hand. A part of her wished that the drive would never end and she could just stay in this moment forever. Unfortunately that wasn't the case and soon enough he was pulling into her driveway.

"Have a good day at work, baby," Shawn said as he put his car in park and looked over at her.

"I'll try my best." She smiled softly before leaning over to kiss him. "Are you doing anything later? Do you wanna come over tonight?"

"Yes," he quickly answered. Camila chuckled.

"Perfect." She could feel her cheeks flushing. "I think the appointment where they find out the sex of the baby is today. Well, I mean the doctor will find out. Brian and Bristol obviously still won't know."

"So is the doctor just gonna call you or something?"

"I think Bristol is gonna have them write it on a piece of paper and then she's gonna come give me the note."

"How exciting. It's like a secret mission," he laughed. "I thought of a pretty good idea for the gender reveal, by the way."

"Oh yeah?"

"Mhm," he nodded. "I'll tell you all about it later tonight."

"I can't wait," she replied with a smile before leaning in to kiss him again. "Have a good day, boyfriend." His cheeks turned red as he bit his bottom lip and grinned.

"You too, girlfriend."

Camila quickly showered and got ready for work before driving herself to the boutique for a full day of work. A few weeks ago, the social media manager they had just hired suggested that they go to the beach and do a full-on photoshoot in some of their wedding dresses so they could have some new content to post. They all loved the idea and hired a photographer to take photos of all of them in full hair and makeup while modeling some of their most popular gowns in front of the ocean.