Meditterean Homesick Blues (pt. 3)

MEDITERRANEAN SPEEDBOATS - McDuck Nephews, Liars, Sparrow Scouts, Dimension Hoppers, Philosophers, and Park Employees

CALANQUE DE MAUBOIS BEACH (ALL IN) - Host Club Members, Aristocrats, BFPFs, Burger Children, Celebrities, Magical Girlfriends, Apex Leaders, Mystery Twins, Air Benders, State Alchemists, Smart Asses, Camp Campers, Glitch Techs, IMPs, Fallen Angels, Conspirators, Space Conquerers, Best Friends, Roommates, Superheroes, Witches, and Fan Favorites

ICELAND, CHILL ZONE

Don: After successfully completing the Botch or Watch and All In, teams are arriving to claim their safety in this leg of the race.

(Three speedboats arrived, belonging to the Liars, Philosophers, and McDuck Nephews. They get out of their boats and race toward the Chill Zone)

(Envy and Celeste are grouchy at the moment, making them more intense. The rest are motivated to earn the top rank and flex their egos)

...

...

...

(Kokichi and Celeste arrive first, followed by the Philosophers and McDuck Nephews)

Don: Congratulations, Liars! You get first!

Celeste: We got first... (smiles) I am content now. I didn't even need to get my hair wet.

Kokichi: Hell yeah! Take your silver and bronze medals and stick it up your cooooooches!

Celeste: And now, we wait for tomorrow's outcome. We are no longer in France, unfortunately, but we can still make time to appreciate Iceland.

Don: ..... Second is not bad, right, Philosophers?

Pride: Against those two? . . . I am disappointed. The Sparrow Scouts and BFPFs, I understand. But them.... We'll have to try harder next time.

Envy: Fucking people...

Don: . . . Anyway. McDuck Nephews, you got third.

Dewey: . . . I would celebrate, but I'm kinda disturbed by the Liars.

Don: (looks down at Kokichi, who is still taunting) Ahem! You can go now.

Kokichi: Make me!

(Don sighs, tired of this shit. Suddenly, another team arrives)

Don: And congratulations for Dimension Hoppers for snagging fourth place!

Star: Oooh! Is this the taunting victory? Marco, I think they're making fun of us.

Marco: I guess I should've expected much. Let's just get to the dock, Star.

Star: Huh.... The ground is surprisingly not ice.... It is still very chilly. Brrr...

Don: Sparrow Scouts, fifth! Park Employees, sixth!

Hilda: We're still in the top ten! We are sealing our victory here!

Frida: Let's just hope Iceland can help us with that...

Mordecai & Rigby: (do their usual "ohhhh" thing)

CALANQUE DE MAUBOIS, BEACH

(The teams are making most for their beach day)

(Haruhi and Tamaki finish making their tiny replica of the palace. The latter immediately grows attached and takes photos)

(Molly is trying everything to make it look as detailed as possible. Meanwhile, Libby is not doing the best with contributing to the artwork)

(Ikki and Jinora finish their tiny replica, but a crab goes and carries it away. Ikki gets angry and storms away from the scene for a couple of minutes)