Note + Additional Cast Aesthetics

Note:

Hello! If you've made it here, thank you for deciding to continue! Welcome to the "After" part of Echo and Levi's story. This part will be even more of a rollercoaster! Writing this was extremely heart fluttering and depressing, there's no in between. Here are some warnings before you continue.

Firstly, the point of views (pov's) in this part will change frequently, which means you'll get to witness both sides of the story. The povs' will be stated at the top in brackets.

Secondly, the songs used can be played, but I find it rather disrupting, I only added it because I used particular lyrics from those songs, which helped me create the chapter, thus it is not neccesary to play them while reading.

Thirdly, this part will have the use of more vulgar language, there will be no warning and this will be it.

Fourthly, as the set up will be in Paris, France, please note that I do not speak French, so everything will be googled, I will do my best to try and get it right, but if there are any errors, please do correct me. I won't use it frequently, as the characters, even the French ones will be conversing in mostly, English.

Lastly, I hope you enjoy the rest of the story, go in with an open mind and without any expectations, once again, if you want a happy ending, the story's not for you but if you still want to see the love and development between Levi and Echo, go ahead, I promise it'll be a "butterflies in stomach" type of ride.

"It's bittersweet to think that we could have happened, we really could have."

Enjoy! Thank you!

Extra cast aesthetics:

(Nick, the better choice.) "I want to give you better, no, I want to be the best for you, but you still decide to choose the worst."

(Alison, the local friend

(Alison, the local friend.) "Tell him you love him, don't wait any longer, just say je t'aime."

(Lucas, the trustworthy

(Lucas, the trustworthy.) "Trust me, mon amour. I'll give you the world."

"