CHAPTER : 16

JK POV

I was walking towards y/n because she left her phone in the bedroom and a call was coming so I decided to give her.

As soon as she saw me, she stood up. I started walking to her and she started walking back, what? Is she scared of me or something? Why is she backing off?

Suddenly she fell in the pool and my eyes widened. I immediately jumped in to save her. I took her in my arm and she hugged me from my neck.

As everyone heard and saw they came towards us and was worried. I put her on a chair and covered her with a towel. And she was shivering, maybe she was scared.

"Y/n are you fine?" Jin hyung asked
"Yes y/n is everything alright?" Jhope hyung asked and she immediately hugged me.

I gestured them to stop asking questions, and they nodded. Then when she came back to reality she left me and nodded at their answer.

"I-i am completely fine now" she said smiling, gosh she is so pretty while smiling and wet.

"Don't worry y/n you sit here and rest" said RM hyung and she hurriedly said

"Why? I also want to play! You want to have fun on your own? You all are very bad" she said her pout and her hand crossed on her chest and everyone laughed at her.

"Gosh y/n, you can even make us laugh after you almost fell in the deepest part of the pool!" Ara said ans everyone nodded.

"Okay so let's play volleyball in pool?" Asked taehyung and everyone nodded and Suga hyung said

"I will be referee!" And we knew what he meant, means he will sit and watch us.

"Let's go" y/n stood up and said and we all smiled and started playing in the pool.

After playing now it was time for us to go to see the sunset that is near the river. The girls went to change while all the boys already changed and we're waiting while talking in the hall..

Y/N POV

I and ara were changing in the same room as ara asked me to let her change in the same room, and as for changing clothes, I can change in front of her. She is my best friend when we were in diaper so why be shy now?

I changed my clothes and this is how I look -

While this is how ara looks -