CHAPTER : 27

AUTHOR POV

As the teams got divided both the teams went to their seperate counters.

"So you have 10 minutes to decide what you will cook, and there should be a starter, main course and dessert as usual" rm hyung said.

Everyone hurriedly took a pen and paper and leaned on the countertop to  discuss, as they don't want other teams to hear them they came near each other and started discussing.

Jungkook couldn't concentrate on what his team was discussing as his full attention was on y/n, how close she was to Jimin and how she was near him looking at him and then discussing, maybe he feels jealous?

Y/N POV

We decided that we will make fried pron for starters with crispy corn. In the main course we decided to make chicken breast with some mixed curry and rice and finally in the desert we decided to make a small cake.

"So where should we start from?" I asked and jhope said

"I will prepare cripsy corn" he said and I nodded then Suga hyung said

"I can make the fried pron" he said and then I suggested.

"Okay so I can make the cake batter, and Jimin can make the icing for the cake and then we all will work on the main course together okay?" I asked and they smiled and nodded.

Then everyone started working on their course. I immediately made the batter and then put it in the oven. Then I saw everyone was still working on their course so I decided till then I can cut the chicken breast so I said to Jimin

"Jimin, I have completed the batter of the cake and have already put it in oven, I am going to cut the chicken breast" I said and he nodded.

I took the whole chicken and then took a long sharp knife. I slowly started cutting it but then suddenly Jimin started the mixer and that sound made me a little scared and I cut my finger.

"Ahh!!" I hissed holding my finger. Everyone looked at me worried, Jimin came towards me running and said

"Y/N are you fine? What happened? Show me" he said and took my finger.

"It's nothing" I said smiling and he made a worried face and said

"What nothing?! It's bleeding and you say it's nothing, come here wash it first" he said and took me to wash my hands. After that he applied the cream and covered it with bandaid.

"Now sit here!" He said and I raised a eyebrows and said

"Let me cook Jimin!" I said and he shook his head and said

"We will do everything don't be worried" he said and my group members nodded and started working.

AUTHOR POV

All this time jungkook was watching y/n being closed to Jimin, Jimin touching her hand, putting bandaid and then making her sit. He was extremely jealous so he started being closing to ara and y/n saw it.

Y/N also got a little jealous and then started checking if her team was fine or not?

Y/N POV

Everything was almost prepared, starters were completed and cake, Icing was also completed.

Now jhope hyung was plating the starters while Suga hyung was cooking the last piece of breast and jimin was helping in plating.

I got up and went towards the slap and Jimin stood in front of me said "didn't I tell you to sit?" He asked.

"Jimin, I will just to the Icing of the cake. I won't use any knife so it's okay" I said and he sighed and nodded and then I started Icing of cake.

"5 minutes left just be fast!" Em hyung said and I was still icing my cake and as everyone was completed they were seeing me icing, they weren't helping cause I like to work alone and if I work alone I do work very nicely

"2 minutes left!!" Rm hyung said and everyone started encouraging me and I did as fast as I can and then count down started

"5....4.....3....2.....1....... Stop!!" He said and I put my hand aside, thank god I completed in time.

"Wow y/n you did a great job!" Suga hyung said and I smiled and then jhope hyung said

"Yes it looks beautiful!" "Exactly I am proud of y/n" Jimin said and hugged me by side and I smiled and nodded.