chapter 1: Skoowl

Leo cradled his head of blonde hair in his arms as he nursed his headache over his maths worksheet. something about calculators and minor arcs tumbled around his fuzzy mind as he attempted to focus on what his teacher said.

Carlos gingerly patted his friend's back with his gentle olive skinned fingers. he knew what would make his friend happy.

'KILL ME' Carlos wrote on his calculator and smiled

gently tapping Leo's shoulder, Carlos grabbed his friends attention and showed him the calculator. 

"Noice." Leo smirked, still rubbing his temples and messing with the pressure points on his fingers. "But not now... i read 'kill we' not gonna lie to you."

"OH!" Carlos hid his calculator from Leo and messed about.

Leo shook his head affectionately at his friend. they were bros. good bros who did bro stuff like broing.

Scribbling pools of numbers as they swam in front of his eyes, Leo tried to make sense of all the equations on his sheet. what the hell was pi r squared doing in the title? Leo rubbed his forehead in frustration. 

meanwhile, Carlos was vibing on his calculator, trying to make his number sentence work.

"hey,hey,hey" Carlos patted Leo's shoulder and pushed the calculator in front of him. "figure it out." 

Leo frowned. 'Kill we Shakira?' the hell? 

"Kill we shall." Carlos grinned widely, 

"oh that makes more sense... i read 'kill we shakira.'" Leo put his head in his hands and quietly laughed at himself. 

"K i l l  w e   s h a k i r a." Carlos giggled at his friend 

"alroite, wat ar yer ansers fer nombur for?" Their maths teacher screeched shrilly. 

"shutupshutupshutupshut." Leo pressed his palms over his ears and cringed as his heat pounded against his head. 

"Dude i feel sorry for you, but that was a little too loud for comfort." Carlos laughed.

"Shakira kill me." Leo snorted through his pain as Carlos giggled beside him.

"Shakira kill us." Carlos laughed back

"Shakira kill us with your hips cos they don't lie." Leo cradled his head as he laughed 

"oh my god dude, make it happen." Carlos wheezed