08 | tori vega

— not proofread🥵🙏

atsumu hasn't text [y/n] for four (4) days now and she already knew why. she wasn't one to text someone first but throughout the days he had been the only one she's been talking to.

not that she'll say it out loud but she missed texting atsumu.

the group chat that she had been added to with his brother and his friend was like a ghostland. she guessed that the two were also disappointed that atsumu didn't get the girl he's been crushing on since day one (1).

[y/n] was currently on her bed laying down on her back staring up at her ceiling. she continued to fiddle with her phone in her hands, sighing for the hundredth (100) time this past hour.

she can; 1. stop being pussy and text him, 2. be pussy and don't text him, 3. be a real friend and comfort him, or 4. ask his brother how he's holding up.

choices, choices, choices, choices.

[y/n] let out a small huff, averting her eyes to her phone and powering it on, easily unlocking it. she hesitantly pressed the messaging icon and tapped on atsumu's contact.

"choice number three it is."

ATSUMU[ FRIDAY 8:37 pm ]

ATSUMU
[ FRIDAY 8:37 pm ]

Y/N
hey

Y/N
kinda like... worried about you

Y/N
..... there's other fish is in the sea🎣

[ 10:19 pm ]

ATSUMU
do you not know how to comfort people?😭

Y/N
not really sorry

Y/N
i'll try my best to make you feel somewhat better

ATSUMU
you know what'll make me better?

Y/N
what?

ATSUMU
if we facetime

Y/N
okay

ATSUMU
seriously?????????

Y/N
yes lol

Y/N
if i don't see a smile i'm hanging up
read

Y/Nif i don't see a smile i'm hanging upread

ATSUMU IS FaceTiming ...

| CALL ACCEPTED |

ATSUMU
"hello?"

[y/n's] screen showed a blond haired boy leaning his back against the headboard of his bed. his whole room was lit with the color green, she can only assume was from his LED lights.

Y/N
"hey,"

a smile instantly made its way to atsumu's face once he saw a clear view of [y/n's] face in the camera instead of a blank ceiling.

his smile made [y/n] bite her bottom lip as she tried to suppress a smile that was itching to be on her face. she was happy, mostly honored that she made him smile even if he was going through a hard time.

ATSUMU
"yer' really pretty."

[y/n's] bottom lip easily slipped its way out of the inside of her mouth. the compliment had her lips turning upwards, forming into a big grin.

Y/N
"i know."

she knew that she was attractive. she's been told that a lot through out her child and teen years. she wasn't self-obsessed but she sure was really confident about her looks.

ATSUMU
"so, how do i look? sexy right?"

loud laughter filled [y/n's] room as atsumu began doing a few poses moving his phone in different angles.

Y/N
"you look-"

ATSUMU
"you sound like a dyin' horse!"

atsumu began laughing to the point where tears started slipping out from his eyes. he has never been on the phone with a girl who would just laugh like that without even trying to cover it up.

truth be told he'd never even been on the phone with a female before. his mother was of course excluded.

but [y/n] didn't need to know that.

Y/N
"nevermind, you look like a goat."

his laughter slowly started to calm down. her laughter continued to reply in his mind making him let out little giggles as he used his hand to wipe the tears off his cheeks.

ATSUMU
"that's because i am a goat!"

he grinned widely.

Y/N
"whatever, now tell me your sob story. should i get popcorn?"

atsumu wasn't sad neither mad that she made a joke about the situation. he was relieved that she wasn't giving him a shitty speech saying 'it's going to be okay' like everyone else did.

ATSUMU
"yes! get a pear pad too and post on theslap.com! tori vega needs to know about this shit too!"

com! tori vega needs to know about this shit too!"