16 | sexting is better

— about proofreading... i-

Y/N
"so, what are you guys doing today?"

KENMA
"nothing, i was planning on staying at home all day."

HINATA
"same."

hinata, kenma, and [y/n] were currently on a face time call. all were too lazy to get up from their beds and didn't bother to unless they had to use the bathroom.

everyone made sure to have their phone facing the ceiling. best friends or not, you can't trust anyone while on face time.

nowadays people would take a live photo of you on your worst days without a care in the world.

they weren't gonna risk any chance of being blackmailed. especially when it already happened before.

HINATA
"w-what about you? any plans for today?"

the stutter in his sentence made it obvious that he was trying to stop himself from laughing.

Y/N
"nothing, and you know that."

HINATA
"oh yeah, i forgot. just like how atsumu forgot."

not being able to hold back his laughter anymore, hinata began laughing.

KENMA
"that's messed up shoyo... just like how it's messed up that atsumu left her hanging."

kenma immediately began laughing at his own joke, but not without hinata laughing along.

Y/N
"not funny..."

heavy breathing can be heard from the other side of the phone as kenma and hinata tried to calm themselves down.

HINATA
"we were just playing around okay? don't get all sad."

kenma instantly picked up his phone and dramatically cocked his head back.

KENMA
"wait- who said i was playing? mans really forgot all about her."

there was a moment of silence before both boys burst into laughter again.

HINATA
"he didn't text her all day either."

KENMA
"that was a knee slapper."

[y/n] began hearing clapping and stomping in the background of their laughter making her roll her eyes.

Y/N
"okay, i'll be taking my leave."

| FaceTime CALL ENDED |