Chapter 14

Soon after, Qiu Jin saw on the Internet that the deputy mayor of Dewen City, Wang Ruida, was double-regulated. His family members were involved in the case to a certain extent and are now under investigation.

Of course, this is a later story.

In these days, the temperature of Lanhou Island has risen sharply, the original cool morning has also become hot, and Qiu Jin's morning running time has also started earlier and earlier.

He had just finished running five kilometers that day, and was preparing to return, but unexpectedly there was a cloud in the sky, but for a moment, it rained heavily.

The original steamy body was instantly cooled by heavy rain, and Qiu Jin hurried back to run.

However, the way back was longer than he thought. Under the heavy rain, the morning jog that was originally enjoyed gradually became a sin.

At this moment, a car came on the road in the distance, and slowly stopped in front of him. After the window was rolled down, a fairly familiar face appeared.

Xiao Bing waved at him: "Brother Qiu Jin, hurry up."

Xiaobing is their logistics staff, a baby-faced Beta, and he came when he picked up on the first day.

"Thank you so much," Qiu Jin opened the car door, wiped his face with the towel handed over by the other party, and finally relieved, "I thought I would run back."

Xiao Bing turned around and said, "Isn't it? You have run too far."

Qiu Jin: "How can you know that I am here?"

"Mr. Ji saw it, and he let me come," said Xiaobing as if thinking of something interesting, and couldn't help laughing.

Qiu Jin casually asked: "What are you laughing at?"

Xiao Bing is still quite interesting and said with a smile: "I don't think you want to listen."

Qiu Jin is in a good mood: "It's okay, you talk about it."

"Then don't be angry, it's just an analogy." Xiaobing couldn't help but laughed again. "He said that you are like a husky with a loose rope this morning. It is estimated that it will run for a long time."

Qiu Jin: "..."

"Look, I said it would be better not to listen."

Qiu Jin smiled politely but without embarrassment: "It's okay, I don't blame you."

To blame it is also a strange season.

Ji Shenxiao, the dog man, had to turn and scold him if he had any hatred or resentment with him.

Qiu Jinnian chatted all the way, but when he came back, he did not see Ji Shenxiao, but hit Xiang Xi at the door. The other person stood uncomfortably in front of him, his ears tinged with a touch of red.

Qiu Jin wiped the water on his face: "Is something wrong?"

"It's... that..." Xiang Xi was vomiting.

"What's wrong?" Qiu Jin hurried back to change his clothes, his voice was anxious.

Xiang Xi stepped back and let him in: "No, nothing."

Qiu Jin was confused, why did this person suddenly change his personality?

But he didn't think much, turned around and went back to the room to take a shower. Unexpectedly, he just pushed the door open, and the bathroom door in the room also opened. Water vapour rushed out, and in the humid air, Ji Shenxiao walked out around a bath towel.