Chapter 66

The director waited at the door for several minutes, but when he couldn't help but break into the door, he finally found the door opened.

He rushed in immediately and yelled out, "Chou Jin, the investor is here. I want to have a meal with the two leading actors. Can you go here?"

"Looking for Qiu Jin?" Ji Shenxiao stood at the door with a faint eyebrow and a strong aura.

The director was stunned for a while and smiled: "Also is President Ji?"

Ji Shenxiao: "Well, wait for him to come home from get off work."

go home together……

As soon as this word came out, even the dull people could perceive the anomaly. The director was thinking about the relationship between the two in his heart, and he spoke a little euphemistically.

"Investors of this drama came to Beijing from the sea market for business trips, so they stopped by and took a look at the children. They should be ordinary meals." He paused and said with a smile, "Of course, if Qiu Jin is not It’s convenient, not serious."

"I can go." Qiu Jin has changed clothes and walked out, wearing a simple white T-shirt, refreshing and refreshing, stretching like a college student who has not yet graduated.

This director is not a type of pimp. Since all of them have come to him, it can be seen that the crew is really not good to quit. And Qiu Jin does not exclude contact with strangers, this is a good opportunity for him to observe all kinds of people.

The director breathed a sigh of relief: "Hey, are we ready to go?"

Ji Shenxiao followed suit quietly: "I will go too."

Qiu Jin: "..."

director:"……"

Okay, to a certain extent, Ji Shenxiao is more popular than Qiu Jin. Every time I go to a business forum, it is popular. If I have a meal with him, I can blow a year in the circle. That kind.

Feng Ling had already waited outside, and when they saw them coming, he yelled, glanced at Ji Shenxiao, and blinked at Qiu Jin indistinctly.

Qiu Jin: "..."

Feng Ling took the initiative to come over: "This beauty is pregnant, still thinking about going to the dinner?"

Qiu Jin: "The director asked me actively, so I won't go."

"Isn't it? I want to go home to sleep and have a good night's sleep." Feng Ling sighed, but he quickly masked the fatigue on his face.

The car quickly stopped at the door of the hotel, and the four of them led to the restaurant under the guidance of the waiter.

Qiu Jin thought it was a big scene. He didn't expect that there were only three people in the private room, a middle-aged man aged between 40 and 50, with a fat figure, wearing a suit and a smiley face. There was also a young man with glasses who had a serious face. When he saw them coming in, he nodded sternly.

What Qiu Jin didn't expect was that there was a 17- or 18-year-old boy in his face, who was originally expressive, and when he came in, he immediately opened his eyes, as if he was alive immediately.

The director came forward to introduce: "This is Zhang Lichun, the main investor of this drama."

Qiu Jin and Feng Ling nodded: "Mr. Zhang is good."

Zhang Lichun nodded and introduced himself. The one on his left is an assistant and the one on the right is a younger son. Talking about this son, Zhang Lichun sighed, proud and headache.