°18°

Who says that money isn't important? Abeg oo! If money ain't important to you, it is to me.

I pushed the restaurant glass door in and strolled to where Prince was seated. He smiled at me. His white teeth gleaming with his cheeks having dents.

I sat beside him and smiled at the tray in front of me. The meal was jollof rice and fried chicken.

"Dig in!" Prince voiced.

I cocked a brow at him. "Why should I?"

"You said you were hungry. Didn't you?"

"I'm a business lady..."

"No! I'm the business person here. You're a doctor. Let's be guided," he smirked with an air of confidence since he just corrected me.

"Sarrup and let me speak," I glared at him.

"Sorry ma!" he lowered his head like a cute child who feels remorseful.

"So I'm a business lady..."

"Doctor!" he cut in.

"Shush! I just want to say that my business comes before pleasure. Ah! Can't you just allow someone to complete their statement? What's your p?"

He sent a goofy smile at me.

"So I want to feed go first!"

His smile disappeared. "I was just joking oo. I realized it is too childish for someone to feed me. I'll eat later".

"What about the money?" I whimpered.

"It's canceled!"

"Don't let me cancel you oo," I wiggled my finger at him. "A deal is a deal. You must eat".

"Nah! The deal is canceled"

"Why?" I turned to him and frowned.

"It's childish. I'm a grown man"

"Ah! You don't know anything," I laughed.

"Some boys like their babes feeding them ni. Couples do it jhare"

"But we are friends not couples," he stated.

I paused and my eyes widened. "How can you even forget?"

"Forget what?"

"Aren't we dating?"

His brows rose up. "Oh! The contract!"

"Yeah, idiot!" I rolled my eyes.

"Oh!" he chuckled. "You are just a good friend, you know. I just forget".

"Are you trying to say I'm not girlfriend material?" I gasped dramatically.

"No! It's just our relationship is..."

"I know!"

"Ah!" He exclaimed and stroked his jaw. "So I even have a girlfriend?"

"Ah! Yes na" I smirked. "An awesome one for that matter".

"Oh," I voiced as I thought of what he said. "So why haven't I kissed you yet?" he stared right into my eyes.

How did he manage to look irresistable with a straight face?

"Have you forgot how our relationship is?"

"No kiss?" he pouted.

My eyes flickered at his pink lips. I cleared my throat and forced my eyes back at his face. He now had a cocky smile.

"I'm just joking oo. Why do you have such an expression? If you want a kiss, ask and it shall be given," he winked at me and leaned closer to me till our cheeks touched.