°3°

I was still gawping when he cleared his throat. In a flash, he wrapped his arm on my waist and spun me around. Soon, I was lying on the floor with him doing press-up above me. I gulped and watched as he lifted himself up. He stood and offered his hand to me.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

His baritone made my heart skip. I placed my hand and his large hand engulfed mine. He pulled me to my feet effortlessly.

I don't know why but I am just staring like a girl who just met a celebrity she has a crush on.

When I saw his full figure, my jaw still dropped again. His angular features, toned muscles, broad chest, and height made him far handsome than I could imagine. He was wearing a white dress shirt with its top button undone and the sleeve rolled to his elbow. His black pair of slacks was fitted and hugged his long legs.

"It looks like you hurt yourself," he pointed out.

"Huh?"

"Your arm!" he said.

That's when I realized we were still holding hands. I pulled away and rubbed the scratch on my arm. "It's nothing. It will heal by itself," I replied.

"Sorry about that"

"Nah! It's my fault. I was the one running"

He cocked his thick brows and smirked. "You're right. It's your fault".

My brows snapped together. "I know. I just said so. You don't have to point the obvious and smirk, Mr Handsome," I sneered amd rolled my eyes.

If his brows could lift higher, he would totally do that. He stared at me with eyes wide in amazement.

Why did I react like that? Na wa for me oo.

I noticed the absence of my gown in my hand. My brows furrowed and I looked around me. I found it on the floor and stooped to pick it. The moment I turned around, his gaze became more intensified and his eyes flickered with an unknown emotion. His hot gaze seared me as he did a double take of me, his eyes gliding up and down my figure.

I cocked a brow in confusion. Why is he looking at me like that? I glanced at myself and my eyes popped out.

Jesus Christ! What have I done?

My thighs and belly were exposed to him because of my clothing. A mortified expression shone on my face as I placed my silver gown on my exposed body part.

What a first impression!

"So...um...I will leave now!" I voiced.

Feel free to ask for my number. I'm single.

He nodded and pulled out his phone for his pocket.

Wow! Did that just work out? Am I about to have a handsome guy as my boyfriend. Maybe I shouldn't play hard to get to this guy. I can just date and dump him later.

He tapped on it and place it on his ear.

"Hello?" his deep voice rang. "About the meeting I am on my way!"

Omo! He didn't even care to ask for my number. Chai! See snubbing things!

"I'm on my way! Calm down," he said and turned his back at me. He stepped to the stairs and paused. "See you soon!"

I pursed my lips and glared at his back.

Is he married? Is that why he didn't ask for my number? Chai! I don't like this thing. Fine guy like him doesn't have interest in dating me. See my luck! Why am I so unlucky with guys. It's only mumu guys that chase after me.