Ch.2 Pt.1: ...Sight of major overkill.

The next day, all three of us went to visit a well known gentleman a hour from Adan. He was stabbed by a man a week ago that wanted to steal money from him. Now he is being stalked by that very same man. Mother was messaged by him a day ago before going today. As we exit the carriage, I've gotten a chill like no other. It was like as something is going to happen sooner or later. The man's house was very far from any civilization, so he rides his carriage to get to places. It was stated that it takes about 30 minutes for carriages to get to the nearest town from here, more than a hour if he walks, and in the 21st century, takes 5-10 minutes by cars. We've arrived at the door, then he'd opened it before mother gets the chance to knock on it. " Mistress Victorya VanHelyn. I've been waiting for your arrival for some time now. " "And you didn't waste any time opening the door for me to enter, Mister Zackson." Mother said that as Zackson scouted out for the sign of his stalker. "Time is in the essence, VanHelyn-" Mother impatiently interrupted him," Then don't waste mine with small talk, Mr. Zackson. It's cold as it is being outside with my daughter and guard by each of my sides. May we please come inside? " My mother said with irritation and sassiness in her voice. "Indeed. Please, do come on in."

Mother, Zackson and I all sat down in the living room chairs, Rum kept guard and looked out windows periodically for any sign of the stalker. " So, on to business shall we? Miss Victorya VanHelyn, I'm aware that you've already know about my problem, but I really needed to see you in the flesh so I can further explain my situation. " Mother looked at Zackson and said, " Indeed, Zackson. Please tell me about the stalker. What does he look? " Zackson paused for a second, then he'd began to explained. " He was quite a young man. He was in sharp white clothing... " Mother had jumped a little when she heard him, then looked at me for any signs of concern from my face. I wasn't concern at first. But the next descriptions made my heart jump and skip beats. Zackson continued on, "He had mid-long blonde hair and blue eyes I've never seen before. Oh, and his name started with a 'E'." Mother and I looked at each other, but I hoped it was just a coincidence and not as I've feared that day. "Well, ain't that a coincidence?" As Mother said that, Zackson became puzzled by what he heard. "By what do you even mean, Miss VanHelyn?" Rum rushed to the door with swift speed, "Someone is coming. Someone in a white hood and white clothing." Mother turned to Zackson and asked him, " Did he had a hood?! " "Definitely not. That must be my child. Oh..." We've all got up to get to Rum, but he have already opened the door. Then Rum apologized to whoever is there. "My deepest apologies miss. I thought you was someone else. What ever do you need?" A voice of a girl came from the front of the door. "I live here, don't I? So, please let me enter my father's house." As she walks inside the door, I was astonished by the way she looks and by what she had wore that day. Zackson's daughter was gorgeous in the face, more gorgeous than I am, she is also taller than me, no taller than my mother, for my mother is a little shorter than Rum, and she had blonde hair and hazel eyes, unlike her brown hair, blue eyed father. And to my surprise, she was just one year younger than me. But like I've said before, it wasn't only by the looks, but also by what she wore that day. She was wearing medieval armor with a white robe like hood with a gold outline, and she was holding a golden dagger in on hand and a steel sword on the other. She had looked awesome. " Father, the dagger works fairly great, and the sword was fabulous to wield. I can swing it with swift and massive force, so light it is like a table knife. For something from Asia, I've underestimated this sword. Oh, are they visitors, father? I was aware of them, but I didn't think they would come so soon. " "Me neither. Miss VanHelyn, this is my daughter, Alexis." Alex walked up to me, put her sword and dagger in their holdsters, took off one of her gauntlets, and pulled out her hand, "Greeting, you can call me Ace." At the time, I was aware of what a hand shake is, it was just at the time it was more of a masculine thing, only for men like Rum and Mr. Zackson to do that way of greeting each other. I was confused about what to do next. Alexis was puzzled at me then smiled, " Come on now. Cat got your tongue? Shake my hand. " "Of- Of course." I said, nervously. I've also pulled out my hand, but she gave me a firm grip and shook my hand. "First handshake with another person I think?" Ace asked. "Yes, it is. My name is Bri-Debris, Miss Alexis." " Ace, " She corrected "But do you prefer to be called Debra for short? That name fits you better." " Sure, I suppose. " I said. "Well Debra, let's go see my father's collection of artifacts from around the world. My lady." " A pleasure to meet you too, Alexis." Mother said. " So, back to business, Mister Zackson. Carrington, please come join us in this conversation. "