[25]

Felixs POV

A new day, A new sighting of my Princess. I got ready for school and walked over to Y/n's House to pick her up. After i picked her up, We walked to school together, we then walked to class and sat down. Y/n drew a little bit in her sketchbook, she is really good at drawing, She always used to draw pictures of us when we were yonger, super cute!

After class we walked to the cafeteria hand in hand, while talking to ou friends. We sat down atour table that we usually would sit at, we ate and talked as usual.

the whole day was like usual. minho asked us if we wanted to have asleepover at his place, mist of us agreed but, jennie, rose and nayeon had too much stuff to do for school which was why they couldn't come. Y/n and I walked home and got our Stuff and then took a bus to Minho, When we came we could see that Chris,Han and Sana already were there. We all went inside of Minho's House, we waited for the others to come, they all came one by one, once all of us were there, Minho went into the kitchen to get some snacks and of course Alcohol, when he came back he said "Y/n no alcohol for you we all want to be aunts and uncles." "Ye, sure" she said a bit annoyed. We all just started laughing. We all sat down, minho turned on some LED Lights and the Music, it felt like a club but in smaller and defenetly better. "Minho do you have anything else to drink, other then Alcohol?" Y/n asked while laughing "Hm, idk maybe in the kitchen, some coke or something. But don't drink any of the stuff in the frigde, it may look like Water but it's acohol, my parents came Yesterday and i had to hide it hahah" Everyone started laughing and Y/n came back with a glass of coke. We all had lots of fun. We got very drunk, Minho and Jisung were making out almost every minute, i was the definition of Hammer, i hit my head everywhere i possibly could. Chris somehow managed to get sober, he saw that Y/n was filming everything that was happening. They both started laughing and then they saw that Jisung and Minho weren't there anymore, so they both looked ateach other and knew what these two were up to. so we decided to sleep on the couches.

____________________________________

418 words

Hiii, i hope y'all are doing good and are healthy <33

I got a random question, did Tiktok bugg for you too? cause mine buggt so i deleted it and now i had to make a new account cause my dumbass forgot the password of her account <_>