Chapter 12: You Know What IT Is?

~Jesse~

The silly she-wolf steps in my way, blocking my mate from view. I was too busy listening to her thoughts that again I missed what that lowlife was thinking. When I woke to her scream I was ready to charge in there until I saw she pushed back. I smirked with her when she did that. Then when that bitch sprayed the hot water all over her. I was itching to go in there but Zander held me back saying not yet.

She did look kinda scary and manic when she took the She-wolf down and started pummelling her face. I hear the she-wolf shout something about the Alpha but my brain can't get past the fact she called her IT. So all these people talking about IT, they were referring to her, my breathing is getting heavy with my anger. All the things i've heard:

I'm gonna fuck IT.

IT'S going to be punished

And i've been told by almost all my pack members that they've heard a reference to IT.

I'm so angry that I don't really notice that Mark pulled her off the Remi by her hair and When she punched him in the balls I burst out laughing, she's definitely got fight in her. I can't wait to help her tear them apart. Not much longer I hope, I just need everyone to hurry up and get here.

She does all this while naked, goes to her dress from last night that looks ruined, it looks like it's been ripped in half. What the fuck?. How did that happen? Then she makes some panties out of it. Why doesn't she have anything in her room? that she has to make some is beyond me. She goes to walk out the door half naked and I'm about to charge out there, I grab my top from last night off of the chair to put on her, but Daniel comes in stopping her.

He takes in the room and backs her into it with a sinister look on his face shouting about not behaving! Makjng me.clench my fists. He really is a dead man. Then he backhands her across the face and she flies into the mirror, as it smashes she gets covered in cuts and glass. He dragged her to get dressed into something white for the hunt, as it's tradition, to signify the purity of mating. Then they start heading out of the room.

I stumble in my rush to get out there too. And when I do I look at her and only her, taking her in as Daniel has hold of her still. I'm hating that I still have to play along right now when all I want to do is snatch her from him and rub my scent all over her so everyone knows she's mine, I really want to replace that disgusting mark with my own. She ducks behind Daniel as if to hide herself. And when Mark places his hands on her shoulder to keep her still I can't stop the rumble that comes from within. Me and Zander do not like his hands on her, not after learning all we have.

I want to demand he let go and promise her they will never touch her again. I grit my teeth trying so hard to just stand here and not attack them all. I see her peek up at me under her lashes as Daniel starts talking. When he slips and calls her IT. I lean forward slightly as Zander tries to push through. He can't believe our mate has been treated like this and no one has reported or noticed it. Then he keeps interrupting me when I ask to escort her down but he keeps putting Remi in my path.

We don't like that he keeps refusing us and when my mate shrugs at his implication that she will be mating Darren I try to contain the smirk on my lips. She's still being defiant towards him, but I have to keep her safe now more than ever. Goddess knows what he will do to her after last night. He then just walks off, dismissing me, like that settles everything!

I'm the fucking King and he dare treat me this way. Regardless of whether no one is supposed to know, I know for a fact all his pack know who I am. And yet they are all disrespectful towards me. As he drags her away, Mark follows close behind. She turns and looks at me. And I mean really looks at me as the Remi start's talking but I don't hear a word she says. My mate then has a sad look that passes her face just before there out of sight.