Chapter two

Aishah.

"Salam Farihd"Aisha greeted pecking Farihd on the cheek as he rolled on the bed ready to wake up.

  "What time is it"he asked sleeply.

"Time for you to wake up and pray Fajr"Aisha said and Farihd stood up abruptly.

"My bad"he muttered as he headed to the bathroom before halting.

"Hope you aren't exhausted"he asked Aisha with a smirk which made her cheek turn red.

"Go and perform your ablution,you idiot"she joked as she walked toward him and smacked him hard on the head.

"Your hand is so painful am gonna report you to our unborn children" Farihd teased pretending to be hurt.

"Farihd!!"Aisha screamed warningly.

"Fine,am off"Farhid laughed before storming into the bathroom.

   "Am off to work baby,after am back we are gonna talk where we are going for our honeymoon"Farhid said before giving Aisha another peck on her cheek.

  "Don't Miss me"Aishah said pouting like a baby.

"Of course I won't"Farihd replied and an heavy slap landed on his chest.

  "You dare not"Aisha glared angrily , making Farihd chuckled.

"I will miss my dare wife"Farihd said blowing a kiss as he headed toward his car. Aishah waved until Farihd was out of sight before she headed inside.

Farhid

  Farihd and five of  his gangs were at the bar "more beers"Farihd ordered. as the waiter brought more beers to the table.

"What is with the celebration dude" Malik ,Farhid ex classmates asked.

"It is about those stupid dare"Hafiz replied angrily.

"What dares"the remaining four men asked as they all looked confused and lost.

"Well,am sure you all have read the headlines that I got married to Aishah"Farihd said proudly.

"Yeah"they all chorused.

"Oh,that too holy girl who put on the Niqab back then"hamzat one of Farihd friend chip in irratetingly.

"Am sure her father has paid a huge sum to the school to make her put on the Niqab back then" Ibrahim another friend said.

"Am sure you didn't call us here to talk about Aisha story"yusuff another friend said getting irritated by everything.

"Well, that is not why I called you,I called you here because I fulfilled the dare you guys made back then when you said I can't disvirgin her"Farihd said as he paused looking at all the eager eyes waiting for him to finish his story.

  " Well I did and she was so good, you could have seen the way she was screaming my name"Farihd explained and the men all hailed him.

"Holy Fuck, I never believed you still remember those dare have totally forgotten about it"Malik said laughing hard as he sipped more beers

"So what are you going to do with her"yusuff asked curiously.

"Well,am waiting for her to sign some of her properties to me and then I can divorce her.dare is dare I have someone I love" Farihd replied.

"Woah"everyone said in total biwilderment.

"Well,if it is left for me I will say treating a lady like that is too much but I never liked her,she acted like she was the best"Ibrahim said and the others nodded in agreement with him except for Hafiz.

  "Enough, Farihd what you are actually doing isn't right , talking about you supposed bride, well m outta this group but m not betraying our brothers code by telling her anything"Hafiz said angrily and stormed away.

"Don't mind him, let's drink to this fulfilment"Malik said and the others agreed and they ordered more beers.

Aishah
   Aishah was busy watching the television when the NTA News started and the newscaster gave a report  about her and Farihd massive wedding,A smiled tugged on her lips as they showed when they took their marriage vows.

   "Ya Allah,bless this union"she prayed silently.

  Suddenly her phone rang interrupting her supplications.leemah name was displayed  on the screen as she joyfully picked.

   "Salam alaykum"leemah said loudly that anyone closer will turn deaf with her voice.

  "God knows you are actually drunk,did you want to block my ear drum"Aishah stated angrily and leemah chuckled lightly.

  "So tell me, how is marriage life treating you"she asked curiously.

"Well, marriage life is fine"Aishah replied smiling even if Leemah couldn't see her.

  "Hey,so did you ..you know consummate your ermm....*cough*...you actually know what am saying"leemah said already laughing she knew what Aisha reaction would be without seeing her.

"I swear,if you are closer to me I would have killed you,you idiot.Goodbye"Aisha shouted ending the call as her cheek turned red.

"Allah save me from leemah"she whispered before bursting into laughter.

"I want to go to Dubai,you know I haven't been there before"Aisha protested as she lies on Farihd chest  and continued brushing his beards with her finger.

"But, what of Paris,it will be so nice there"Farihd replied trying to change Aisha's mind.

"No,it is Dubai"

"Paris"

"Dubai"

"Paris" they continue arguing until they both burst into laughter.

   "Okay, let's play these games whoever loose will go to the place the winner chooses" Aisha said suggesting.

"I think  I Iike the idea, what game is it"he asked.

"It's ludo game"Aisha said giggling as she walks to the room to retrieve the ludo.

   Few minutes later in the game Aisha was leading as she kept laughing and making jest of Farihd.

  "I won"Farihd shouted happily and Aisha  feigned sadness.

"Am hurt,you cheated on me Farhid"Aisha complained Making Farihd to burst into laughter.

"Enough,you know I won wifey"Farihd said sticking out his tongue at her.

"You don't"Aishah said glaring at him as she stumbled toward the room angrily.

  "Women and their problems"Farihd whispered to himself as he smiled.

"I heard you"Aisha shouted from the room.

Dear Readers

Thanks so much for continuing this journey with me,it means a lot to me and about some of the terms and word I used in this chapter am so sorry if some of you find it inappropriate but I was just trying to give you the big picture of who Farihd his and don't start hating on him..lol...

See ya💋

  "