Coping

Oh, I'm not sure if Dazai would react the way I've portrayed him to act but it's all for the plot so yh just saying ahead of time don't come at me, saying it's unlike him to whatever. Also, some sokouku ahead to stop yall from completely hating me and there's BDSM just saying ahead of time if you're uncomfortable with that.

‼️This chapter includes explicit detailed accounts of gay sex. READER DISCRETION ADVISED ( but we all know you guys were waiting for this warning to reappear, yh I see you and don't even try to lie to me 📸 I just caught you in 4k)‼️

###Third person POV:

The days that followed after their argument were long and tiring days: one drowned themselves in work hoping to numb their constant feelings of regret and the other stayed at home and lost themselves in solitude and a whirlpool of pain.

Neither had been able to successfully forget or move on from the harsh words that were exchanged only a few week's ago. Although they tried to blame each other, they seemed to find themselves unable to. Their stubbornness and pride didn't allow them to reach out to each other in any attempt to fix this mess of a relationship that they had either.

###Atsushi's POV:

It had been raining for quite a while now, I'm pretty sure it started early in the morning and hasn't stopped once and it's literally 8 in the evening now. It was nice though, the rhythmic pattering of the rain was calming and watching the raindrops roll down my window helped me take my mind off of things. Off of him. I shook my head before resting it on my forearms as I curled up: bringing my knees to my chest and wrapping my arms around them before laying my head on my arms. At this point I was pretty sure I couldn't cry any more considering that was all I did for the past few week's, but I proved myself wrong as the tears began rolling down my face yet again as Akutagawa's pained expression came to my mind.

Suddenly my phone began ringing and the sudden loud ringing of my ringtone made me wince before I picked it to see who it was. It was Dazai-san; I considered hanging up but decided that it was about time I spoke to someone.

"Atsushi-kun~ you haven't been showing up to work for the past few weeks, wanna tell me what's going on?"

Ah. I hadn't left my house the last few  weeks I guess it affected work but what am I even supposed to say in this situation?

"Wait... no way did Akutagawa blow your back out or something, I mean he was the last person I have any idea of you being with and you two definitely have some serious sexual tens-"

"NO, OH MY GOD WHAT DO YOU MEAN DID HE BLOW MY BACK OUT?! AND SEXUAL TENSION! REALLY?!"

" Oh, I'm asking if you two fu-"

"I know what you meant God dammit!   Anyway, what led you to that conclusion?"

" Just a lucky guess considering he was with you last time I called you. Also, I'm guessing that I might have overestimated his capabilities in bed and that you might have another reason for being absent for the last few weeks."

"I do, but he is still part of the reason-"

" Aww, did you two have a lovers quarrel that's so adorable, I hope you make up soon. You two are just meant for each other if you were to ask me."