Found it

‼️This chapter includes explicit detailed accounts of gay sex. READER DISCRETION ADVISED‼️

### Atsushis POV
I couldn't help it as I trembled under his fingertips, his soft hands trailing all over my body. My eyes were only half open and my breathing and had become desperate and deeper. I could feel my resolve to keep my moans in wearing as suddenly a shiver went through my entire body. As I looked down to face Akutagawa, another shiver pulsed through me as he licked my flushed nipples before sucking on them.  I couldn't hold it in anymore, as I let a loud moan escape from my lips. I could feel my body weakening and my conscious control over myself being taken over by the pure need for the man in front of me to make me his.
At this, I raised my arms removing his shirt from his body. As it slipped down it revealed his thin toned chest, abs and arms; as his pale skin briskly brushed against mine I could feel my desperate need to satisfy my urges increase. I began breathing faster as I trailed my hands across his body too, to which he simply smirked before getting up and picking me up with him, " How about we take this to the bed?" I felt my body burn up and I bit the inner corner of my lower lip before wrapping my arms around his neck and nodding into his chest.
### Akutagawas POV
As soon as we got to the bedroom, I threw Jinko onto my bed as I felt my member twitch at the sight in front of me: his body,weakened from pleasure, was almost fully a peachy pink apart from his cheeks, shoulders and nipples which seemed to be glowing a brilliant red. As I travelled further down I could see him shyly cross his legs trying to hide his erect cock which was dripping with precum. I couldn't help but smile at this, my dear Atsushi Nakajima right now you are all mine.
I took a step forward toward Jinko while I slid my hand up his leg, and down his thighs as I climbed onto the bed. I slightly pushed down opening his legs to get a clear view of the man I had grown to love. I pulled down his boxers, to which he covered his face while blushing hard. His light coloured dick twitched as the  pink tip began oozing more precum as I took hold of it. There was not even a single spot of hair on his soft supple skin.  I wrapped my fingers around his cock and began stroking it up and down rhythmically before lowering my head to be practically inches away from his trembling member. I slipped my tongue out , beginning to lick Jinkos cock as he tried to push my face away from his member, looking almost embarrassed. I used my free hand to grab both of Jinko's, and place it behind him, I could see his melted face as I then began to suck his cock. I moved my mouth carefully allowing my tongue to pleasure him even more. As he moaned even louder I could feel my own cock bulging through my clothes as with a loud gasp he came into my mouth.
### Atsushis POV

I immediately wanted to cover my face and hide from the world, but his tight grip on my hands didn't allow me to move neither did I have the strength to. As I watched the man in front of me swallow my cum I felt conflicted between either dying from the pleasure or dying from the utter embarrassment of having him see me like this. As I quietly worried to myself, he moved my legs apart once again and I felt a cold sensation as a thick lotion of sorts came in contact with my skin. I shivered. "W-what are you doing?" I asked feeling my uncertainty creep into my voice. He brought his fingers to my entrance before inserting his middle finger. The shock made me bite my lip in order to hold in a gasp as he then continued to move his finger around searching for something. I could feel my insides sucking him in no matter how much I tried to act like I didn't care my whimpers and moans seemed to betray me and it was obvious Akutagawa realised as I saw the bastard smiling to himself at the expense of my embarrassment. I was about to speak when his finger suddenly moved a little deeper than before hitting my prostrate; the pleasure seemed to drain me of any will to defy him that I still had as I arched my back and came onto my stomach my eyes were wide with shock and pleasure as I felt a tingly sensation run through my body.  I looked over to the man who was now on top of me as he smirked evilly, " Found it."