06// KISS ME

CHAPTER SIX; KISS ME

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

CHAPTER SIX;
KISS ME

Jaelyn loved the way Scott kissed her. Always timid at first, but when their lips finally touched, it just worked. The way his hands found her hips and her fingers tangled so perfectly into his shaggy brown hair. It was clear that what they had was natural, meant to be.

Jaelyn lay on her stomach at the end of Scotts bed, flipping through an AP biology book, though not paying any attention to the words. Scott was across the room doing pull-ups on a bar in the bathroom door frame. He was shirtless, and though Jaelyn tried not to stare it was obviously that her eyes were doing a dance over his torso. The way his muscles stretched as he pulled up on the bar, Scott was incredibly toned. Jaelyn wondered if it was because of his supernatural side, the part of him that was a wolf. But she summed it up to lacrosse practice and a fast metabolism.

"You keep staring at me," Scott said with a cheesy smile. He jumped down from the bar and ran his fingers through his damp hair. He wasn't very sweaty and had only been working out for an hour or so. They were studying when Jaelyn had fist arrived, but Scott got bored quickly and insisted on a break, to which he deciding to work out. Of course Jaelyn suggested a more sexual pass time for their break, though Scott just reluctantly laughed off the idea.

"I can't help it, you're distracting," Jaelyn said. Scott crouched down picking up his shirt and pulling it on.

"You think so?" He asked in a flirty tone. Jaelyn nodded bitting the end of her pencil, watching as Scott pull the shirt over his head. Finally she sat up, walking over to were Scott stood. Wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him towards her by the ends of his hair.

"You're a bad influence on me Scott McCall," She whispered. Jaelyn moved their faces closer, their noses touching.

"Really, how so?"

"Because, I'm suppose to be studding and all I can think about is kissing you," she paused suddenly moving her lips to his ear and whispering, "everywhere."

Scott wanted to say something witty or sexy like Jaelyn seemed to do so easily. But no words formed in his mouth and now Jaelyn kissing him was all he could think about. So he lent in smashing their lip together, Jaelyn's hands frantically gripping his hair and Scotts hands pulling on the fabric that cover her hips.

The both began walking backwards, making their way to Scotts bed were they fell back into the comforter. Pushing the books out of their way and continuing to kiss. Jaelyn rolled her hips up into Scotts, her hands moving from his hair and down to his waist. Everything turned frantic and it seemed like Jaelyn could not pull Scotts shirt off fast enough. They broke for air and Jaelyn took the opportunity to pull the damn shirt off his body, throwing it across the room.
They contained to kiss, and the next moments were filled with hushed sighs as they continued to move, grinding into each other. Jaelyn pulled Scott closer towards her wrapping her legs around his waist. Her hands ran down Scotts abs, making their way to his zipper.