Withered With Hurt ~ Reader's Window~

***********

Thank You For Choosing This Story

***********

~ Withered with hurt ~

Reader's Window

Hello My Lovely Readers...

This Part is solely dedicated to my wonderful readers, who took time to read this book and make it a success ... Here a short glimpse of my Amazing Readers and their opinion about this story...

I apologize at the beginning that It was not possible to includes all the comments, motivational words given by you.. Don't feel bad if you don't find your name here.. I truly appreciate all of my readers who has commented, voted , all the silent readers and all of those readers who gave positive criticism and also those readers who left the story midway...

Everyone of you made this story a success.. and help me to grow as a writer..

Thanks....

So...

Here it goes....

*************

Few heartwarming Private messages...

blackpearlzz

Blackpearlzz  :  Hi...after reading your this story I thought to message you... Your writing skills are awesome, I really appreciate it.. and almost every chapter I was literally crying, seriously I could not control my tears and it was damn emotional whether it was Khushi's emotion or Arnav's it was so good... Keep up your writing.. all the best for your Future FFs..

With Love...

KeerthiRajkumar

KeerthiRajkumar : Hi, I am a silent reader of your stories... You might think Why I am messaging you suddenly.. I just read your story WWH, I never read a story with so much pain and hurt, I always read happy stories, but still I read this one and I loved it...I am not a communicator, but after reading this , I felt like telling you how fabulous the story was... It really felt awesome, I don't know why you wrote this story, what gave path to such a story line but it really felt different and so many other...

I wanted to say so much after reading it but I am not a writer and not good with words so all that I want to say is, " this story really touched my heart YOU ARE A GREAT WRITER"... keep up the good work...

Bye...

Fabgirl2468

Fabgirl2468 : I really love your story WWH... You have wonderfully described it... I really appreciate your affort.. never affect yourself with nevetive comments because people always have point out something... You skill of writing is beautiful.. so always be positive...