Withered With Hurt : 3

**********

Warning: An Emotional Update... Finally Khushi is here..

**********

~ Withered with hurt ~

Part Three

Same day..

Roy Mansion...

Late Night...

Khushi was standing at the poolside looking at the night sky. Today there is no star, forget about the moon. The dark cloud has covered the sky... the dark is similar as her life at present.

Khushi look at the watch which she had kept at the small stool beside the pool.. It's already 1:30 a.m. Khushi smile ruefully, so today also Arnav will not return at home..

Khushi took a deep breath to control her hurt and the moisture in her eyes, It's been almost three weeks, Arnav had properly talk with her or spend a little time with her.. and since last two weeks Arnav was even ignoring her calls and messages.. and it's the second day, in this week that Arnav did not come back home at night..

Khushi felt that the sharp pain in her heart once again coming back remembering all the possibilities of where Arnav may be.. Because Arnav is not alone, Arnav had companion for this nights when he did not come back home... Arnav was accompanied by his college friend cum ex girlfriend Ms Saina Kapoor...

It's just One month that Ms Saina Kapoor was staying with the Roy's in Roy Mansion.. and It's been one month that Khushi has realized her actual place in the Roy family, her actual worth in her husband Arnav's life..

********

"Trophy wife"...

When Khushi had heard the word "trophy wife" first time, she had laughed aloud.. What kind of word this is? How it is possible that someone marries just to keep her at home to maintain his household, without any love, respect, passion and companionship? Khushi never believed this type of words and truly laughed at Piya when once she has uttered those words regarding Mrs Manchanda..

But today Khushi knew better.. Yes.. This type of words do exist.. This types of relationship do exist.. There are couple who plays happily married infront of the whole world but within the four wall, they are strangers...Sometimes, the husband also became abuser, physically or emotionally or may be both..

Khushi never thought she will have to go through this type of nightmare, this type of married life...once again...

Yes, once again...

Khushi had almost forgotten about her forced, contract marriage with Arnav and the way Arnav had behaved with her. Ohh.. How easily she had forgave Arnav and again embrace him with love for the second time.. After their second marriage, Khushi truly was living a fairy tale life forgetting a very little but important fact that her husband name is Arnav Roy...