Part 38

-Y/n pov-

I went back to my room. Taehyung's eyes were closed. He was sleeping. "No... Jungkook..." I turned around and saw tears rolling down his cheeks.
"Y/n...Don't leave me... save me" I ran up to him and kneeled down besides the bed. I held his hand. Y/n: "Taehyung wake up" 

"No... NO LET HER GO!!!"
Y/n: "TAEHYUNG!!! WAKE UP" He opened his eyes. He was crying harder. I layed down besides him and hugged him tight. Y/n: "It will be okay Taehyung... I promise you" 

-The next day-

I woke up. Taehyung and I were hugging each other tightly. I played with his hair and kissed his cheek. He slowly opened his eyes. Puffy eyes. He looked at me as if he was going to burst into tears again. Taehyung: "Y/n..."
Y/n: "Shhh~ baby don't cry I promise that everything will be fixed"

he nodded. "I need you to be strong." I completed. He nodded and stood up. I went downstairs and prepared breakfast. My brother wasn't here, I went to his room to wake him up. Y/n: "MIN YOOOONGIIIIIIIIII" I kicked his door open. He was still sleeping I went to him and took a pillow to hit him. The pillow as in my hands, I lifted my arms and was ready to hit him. 

A pillow hit my face. Yoongi: "HAH! GOT U!" I pouted. Taehyung: "Y/n?" Y/n: "Babe you can start eating we are coming" "okay"  I quickly stood up from the floor and went downstairs. My brother following me.

Yoongi: "morning" Taehyung tried to smile. I back hugged him and kissed his cheek. We started eating. Taehyung was not eating. Y/n: "babe?" he was still looking down. He suddenly started coughing. Non stop. My brother quickly gave him some water.

I went up to him and put my hands on his forehead. He was burning. Y/n: "babe you are burning!"

We helped him go to his bed. My brother went to buy medics. Taehyung drank some soup and threw up. He decided to sleep.

I silently kissed his forehead and left the room. Yoongi: "Y/n we have to talk. It's urgent."
We sat down in the livingroom.
Y/n: "If it's about the plan, I can't just leave Taehyung..."
Yoongi: "Y/n. You HAVE to go and save us. Nobody knows that you are the member of the mafia gang. They just know that you are our friend. And Taehyung's girlfriend. The police is after us."

Y/n: "But you said that I would never be a mafia"

-Flashback-

Taehyung shows Y/n her gun.
"Do you believe me now?"
Y/n took it out of his hand. Y/n: " oh my God this is so cool!! I always wanted to be a mafia-"
Yoongi: " You won't be one. We just told you."

All her excitement went away in one second. She pouted. "Waeee?!" She gave Taehyung his gun back.
With  crossed arms, she continued Y/n:" yah! I said I want to be one! I CAN FIGHT!"

-Flashback end-

Yoongi: "Now you are a mafia member Y/n. Come on. Bring the old fighter back."

That's right. I went to taekwondo and box club's. It's been some years. I always won and everyone was afraid of me.

Even if I was afraid, I had to do it for My loved ones.

"I'm in"