Part 40

-Taehyung pov-

I woke up In my bed. Y/n wasn't here. I stood up and went downstairs. Yoongi Hyung was reading a book. "Hey Taehyung" "Hyung... Where is Y/n?" "She went to Jisoo and the girls." "S-she left me here like this?" "I told her to go Taehyung. She didn't want to leave you" I took a deep breath. 

"I am going to call her"

 "She won't hear. She said that they were going to do karaoke"

 "Okay then"

 "Let's  go to the gaming salon"

 "Okay" 

Only if Taehyung knew that his girlfriend was about to attack his stepmother...

(CAUGHT IN A LIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE sorry Taehyung. I was listening to Lie by Jimin while writing that)

-Y/n pov-

I had arrived. Worry, fear, revenge. All these feelings together were destroying me. On the one hand I was afraid and on the other hand happy. I would now remove this mess out of our way. I wanted to make her regret all her life decisions.

I went up the emergency stairs. My legs were shaking. I stopped for a while and leaned against the wall. "You have to do this for your loved ones Y/n. You can do it. You are strong and brave enough to do this." I whispered to myself and continued going up. I had arrived. It was the highest floor of the building. I heard Namjoon talk. "Good job Y/n. We are in the car. We can see and hear you. 

"Is this the door of her room?"I whispered. "Yes it is. So first, listen. Check if anybody's there or not. Also, we can hear everything. Even the footsteps from the other rooms. I will also connect to the camera's." I took a deep breath and put my ear on the door.

"Ma'am Jungkook is harming himself." Lisa. It was her. "It's normal. Let him be" "But-" "Sit down and do the paperwork!!!" "Yes Ma'am" I became even angrier. Hoseok: "Y/n right now you have to kick the door open and end her." Jin: "Stay calm. You can do it Y/n. Come on" 

Meanwhile in the gaming salon...

Taehyung and Yoongi were gaming. They were both thinking about Y/n. "I don't want to play anymore Hyung" They left and started walking back to their car. Taehyung suddenly stopped and looked at Yoongi. "You are hiding something aren't you?" Yoongi looked at him? "What are you talking about ?"

"You know very well what I mean Hyung. She didn't go to the girls did she?" "Taehyung I-" "ANSWER ME HYUNG!!!" He screamed with teary eyes. "N-no don't tell me that she went to-" he stopped. "Taehyung. You have to calm down or else everything will be ruined. Everything is under control.

"HOW COULD YOU SEND HER THERE HYUNG HOW?!" he ran to the car and drove off leaving Yoongi there. "TAEHYUNG!!!" Yoongi immediately called Namjoon while looking for a taxi.

I am sorry but the word taxi reminded me of this. Prepare yourselves. 😎

-Y/n pov-

I kicked the door open. Lisa and Minju both turned around and were shocked whn they saw me like that. I had my gun in my hand and I was pointing it at Minju. She was smirking. Suddenly Lisa pulled her gun and pointed it at me. "OKAY Y/N STAY CALM RIGHT NOW!" Namjoon told me. "Didn't you feel pain when doing all this to your OWN son?" I asked her. "No." "Not even a little bit?" "No" "Okay well, that's good because i won't feel anything when shooting you either."

"Good for you" Lisa was about to shoot when I quickly shoot Minju in her stomach. She groaned in pain. Lisa quickly locked the door. "Lisa. It's been nice having you as a friend you know?" "Y/n wait!!!" Namjoon yelled. I shoot Lisa right trough her head. Her dead body was on the ground. Blood everywhere. I turned around and saw Minju limping to the door of the emergency stairs. 

I grabbed her by her arm and put my pistol besides her head. "LET ME GO" we were on the edge of the stairs. 

(Y/n was on the edge and Minju tried to push her)

She was choking me. Trying to push me. I kicked her bleeding stomach and with all my the anger I pulled her and pushed her off. She fell from the 10th floor. Soon her body met the ground. She was gone now. It was all over. 

HIIIII EVERYOOOOOOOOOOOOOONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

we reached over 9k reads. I can't thank you enough for all the love and support. It motivates me to write more 😁 This story is almost finished. I have a question. Would you guys like some more drama? If yes, then this book would probably have 10 more parts. If not, it will end it soon. Please let me know in the comments. 

and thank you again. Stay safe I love you 😊💜

 Stay safe I love you 😊💜