Chapter 16

**YOUR POV**
Harry instantly pulled his arm back.
„What the fuck?" he said.
„Lizzy? What are you doing here?" I asked in disbelief that she was standing right in front of me in a VIP bar.

„You would like to know that huh?" she answered.

„Please just leave us alone Lizzy. I would like to spend tonight with my friends okay?"
She then gave me a bitchy look.
„Your friends.." she smirked.
„And this guy here? Doesn't seem like he is your ‚friend'..." she continued.

„You know what? Harry indeed is not just my friend. He is my boyfriend okay? Are you happy and satisfied now? Now excuse us."
I could tell she was angry because she looked furious when we walked past her to the table where the others were sitting.

„Wow I never saw you snapping back like that. I'm a little turned on right now." Harry whispered in my ear.

„Behave yourself mister. Save that for later..." I whispered back.
He just smirked as we arrived at the table.
Louis, Niall and Gemma were sitting on one side and Zayn and Liam on the other. There was only one spot left.
Harry noticed too but he still sat down.

„Sit on my knee Y/n." he said.
I looked at him a little bit shocked. I mean what were the others gonna think?
„C'mon." he grinned at me.

„Okay." I said. „Just don't drop me."

„I won't darling. I promise"

A moment later I found myself sitting on his lap, my back against his chest. He wrapped his arms tightly around my waist and rested his chin on my right shoulder.

„Are you sitting comfortable?" he asked whispering in my right ear.
„Oh yeah. You are a very comfortable chair." we laughed.

We sat like that, listening as Louis talked about how he was struggling to write a song he'd been working on because he couldn't think about the right lines.
The guys offered their suggestions. Harry's was „naked, with no clothes." Somehow that did not surprise me.

I glanced down at his hands which were clapsed together and resting on my thighs. They were so big and strong looking.
I felt so safe when he held me like this.

I looked at his heavy, silver rings he wore on three of his fingers and the famous cross tattooed on his left hand. I don't know why but couldn't help myself and reach out with the index finger of my right hand and began tracing the outline of the cross.

I followed the longer line first and then swiped my finger across the horizontal line. Then I did it again.

„That feels good." he said.

I smiled about that. And continued with the anchor on his wrist.

He kept his chin on my shoulder and we stayed like this for a long time

„I love your rings." I said.

He looked at his hands and then at my neck.
„And I love that you're still wearing my necklace that I gave you."

„How couldn't I. I love it and never took it off since you gave it to me."

„That means a lot to me." he said smiling and looking at me with his precious, sparkely eyes.
I smiled back at him and gave him a little kiss on his cheek.

„Guys let's danceee!" Louis yelled out of a sudden all over the room.
The DJ turned up the music and everyone stood up and got on the dancefloor.

„Do you wanna dance miss Y/l/n?" Harry asked?
„How could I say no to a handsome man like you?"

We stood up too, he took my hand and he led me to the dancefloor. The song „The time of our lives" was playing. Harry spun me around and danced with me like we were in the movie.
We danced for hours. After two hours or something we were exhausted and went back to our table.

„Hey I'm gonna get a drink at the bar. Do you want one too?" I said to Harry.
„No thanks I still got this one." he replied.

I turned around to the barkeeper and ordered a Martini. A few minutes later the barkeeper put it on the counter.

„Y/n come over here Louis is gonna cut the cake." Harry called me from our table.

I left my Martini and walked over there so I wouldn't miss it.
It was a unique cake made for Louis. It was tall and had pictures of him all over it. Every layer was a different flavour. It looked beautiful.
He finally managed to cut it. It took a while because he was already tipsy from the alcohol.
I remembered I had left my martini at the bar so I went back there to get it.
I sat down on one of the barstools and drank it, watching everyone else having so much fun.
Harry was standing next to the billiard table talking to Niall. Liam, Zayn and Louis were throwing cake at eachother, as always, and everyone else was dancing around and having fun.
I finished my drink and wanted to go back to Harry who was now standing on his own there, but something felt weird. I suddenly felt really dizzy and nauseous even though I only had one drink so far.
I was making my way to the bathroom, seeing everything twice and almost not hearing the music and voices around me anymore.
I passed Harry to get to the bathroom.

„Y/n? Are you alright love?" he asked. I looked at him but couldn't see clearly.
„Uuhm...y-...yes...uhm I-I- I just have to go to the...uhm bathroom real quick." I answered with almost no voice.

I managed to enter the bathroom. Nobody was there, luckily.
I turned on the water, leaned over the sink and splashed some water in my face.
I tried to look at me in the mirror. My sight was a little bit better than before but it was still weird. Everything was like upside down.
I got out of the bathroom and tried to find Harry so he could help me but when I got out of the door, I couldn't believe my eyes.

„What the hell are you doing?" Is all I could say.
All I saw after that was black.
I fell....
I just blacked out and fell....