Chapter 55

**YOUR POV**
The next day I woke up to the loud ringing sound of Harry's phone. His hand was on my hip and he laid close to me. The sheet is only covering half of him, I probably pulled it close to me through the night because I'm always cold during the night.
As I heard his phone going off, I winced because of the sudden noise.
„Morning honey, sorry I forgot to turn it off." he whispered and jumped up. He answered the call and walked straight out of the room to the balcony so he wouldn't wake up Emma.
I tried to fall asleep again even though I knew it wouldn't happen.
I forced myself out of bed and walked past Emma's crib. Luckily Harry didn't wake her up. She was still asleep with her teddy bear next to her. I got to the kitchen and switched the coffee pot on, knowing Harry would want one too.
I braced myself on the kitchen counter and watched as Harry got in throwing his phone on the couch and letting himself drop on it.

„What's wrong?" I asked a bit concerned and walked over to the couch with two cups of coffee.
His head was laying on a cushion and he almost took up the whole couch with his long legs.

„Heyy, what's up?" I asked again when I placed down the two cups on the table. I ran my fingers through his hair as I squished myself next to him. I brushed his hair out of his face.

„Our horrible manager just called." he finally let out.

„And? What did he say to upset you?"

„He told me that on the day we are coming home from our vacation I have to leave for LA as soon as I arrive in the UK."

„What? Why? And what about the boys?" My mood instantly changed. I didn't want him to leave and surely not right after the vacation.

„They will be there a few days earlier, I can't be there earlier because I'm here with you. They told me something about very important meetings that are urgent. I can't even come home. They said I have to get on the next flight ro LA right after we land in the UK."

„And how long will you be gone?"

„Four days." he breathed. „Uuugh I don't want to leave for these stupid meetings."

„I don't want you to leave either but at least you will be gone not that long and we still have almost two weeks to spend together here." I tried to make the situation better and see the positive things.

The thing is, I realized I can't be away from Harry that long anymore. I always miss him so much and it makes me feel like something is missing. It probably got worse after I spent the whole day of Emma's birth trying to find him.

„Let's enjoy the time here until you have to leave. Please." I stroke his soft brown curls and twirled them around.

„Alright." he whispered and sat up. „Let's go downstairs for breakfast."

„Harry look at me." I gestured up and down my body. „I have to get ready first and change and you too, you are sweaty."

„Oh I am sweaty?" he smiled and got up so I could lay down on the couch.
He came closer to me and placed himself on the couch over my body.

„Yes you are." I laughed as he started tickling me.
„Oh and you're not?" he asked.
„No, I'm not."
„And what do you smell like then?" he laughed at my laughing because of how bad he tickled me.

„I smell like roses and chocolate." I let out trying to hold back my laugh.

„Riiiiight." he laughed.

„Stop tickling me pleaaase, I'm dying here. My belly hurts from laughing." I called.

He got off me and took my hand to pull me up from the couch.

„Now go take a shower stinky Styles." I said giving him a slap on his butt as soon as he turned around to walk towards the bathroom.

„Oow, what was that for?" his hands flew to his butt.

„For tickling me. Now go take a shower, I'm hungry." I pushed him out of the living room to the bathroom, what was quite difficult because of his hight and weight.

„Okay okay, I'm going." he laughed and closed the door behind him.

*

„I can't believe two weeks already passed." I huffed as I sat down on the couch with Emma in my arms while Harry brought our suitcases to the door.

„I know, they passed too fast and now I have to leave you two." he breathed out and plopped himself on the couch next to us.

„Yeah, that's bothering me the most. And you really can't come home with us just for a few hours?" I asked him when I got up with Emma, ready to leave.

„I'm sorry I can't, there's no time. I have to leave at the airport. But you know you two could come with me."

„I know but I don't want Emma to get stressed because of the flight and the different timezones. I think it's better for her to get home now." I told him as we made our way downstairs to wait for the taxi that drives us to the airport.

„That's probably the best, yeah. I will miss you two so much."

„I'll miss you too and she will miss being carried around in those arms and playing with your rings." I laughed.

When we got downstairs, we checked out of the hotel and put our luggage into the taxi that was already waiting for us.

*

„Bye honey, love you so much and you too sweetie." Harry said again and gave us both a kiss.

„Say bye to daddy." I told Emma who wanted to be carried around by him.

„I miss you already. I love you,  I love you, I love you." I kissed him all over his face while I said that.

„Miss you too. I have to go now, the jet is already waiting for me."

He gave me one last tight hug and a big kiss on my lips. He picked Emma up and kissed her head to say goodbye.

„See you in a few days." he smiled and turned around to leave.
I watched him walking away until I couldn't see him anymore. He turned around one last time to smile and wave at me before he walked around the corner. Tears were already filling my eyes at the thought of being without him the next few days.

There had been a few change of plans. He didn't fly back to the UK with us, like we had planned. Instead he got on a private plane that waited for him at the airport of the Maldives and headed directly to LA.

Emma and I landed a few minutes ago in the UK alone. As soon as Emma and I got off the plane I headed towards the baggage reclaim where the security guards, that Harry had waiting for me, were. They already got all our stuff and escorted us safely out of the airport to the car that was parked outside.
I quickly got in and buckled up Emma in her child seat. I sat down next to her so I could be with her during the ride home.
The security put our luggage into the trunk and got into another car that was behind the one Emma and I sat in.
As soon as all the door closed we finally set off for our house.

„Did you have a nice holiday miss Y/l/n?" Harry's usual driver, David asked, looking concentrated at the traffic in front of us.

„We did, thanks David." I answered, making sure Emma is strapped well. She is in a rear facing seat, so I can keep an eye on her and she can hold my hand to play with my rings since Harry isn't here.

„It's nice to be back at home again though." I smile as we stopped at a traffic light.
I looked over to Emma, seeing how she was smiling at me with her precious eyes. Sometimes it's like I'm looking into Harry's eyes, they're so similar.

Suddenly I heard an ear-splitting screech before I was being forced forward and a pain fired through my head and body. I searched for Emma's face and her body in fear and that was the last thing I saw before everything went black.