Hanging out

*Y/N POV*
(In y/n Dream)
I'm walking down a race track and I hear children laughing then they run right pass me one chasing the other. I stop walking and look at them closely they have e/c and with light brown hair. Then after I feel someone rap their arms around my waist, I turn my head and I see Charles." ready for this race Love." he says while he kissed my neck. One of the kids that where chasing each others comes up to us and jumps in my arms he look's about 6 or 7."Momma, papa when are we going to go to the pits and see the race cars." He says looking up at me and Charles, " in a little bit Buddy Me and momma still have to deal with the media then after we can go to the pits and see the cars." Charles said while , putting his head on my shoulder to look at the little boy that was in my arms. And as the other boy is walking up to us i hear a faint beeping in the back ground. And slowly everything goes bright white.
(End of the dream)

* Y/N POV *
The brightness fades away and i open up my eyes and see that I in my hotel room. " now that was weird but it kinda felt right." I get out of bed and head to the bathroom and take a shower .

I get out of the shower and put this out fit on

After I am ready its already 8:45 so I go and sit on my bed an after a while I get a text from Charles saying that he was Down stairs in the lobby waiting

After I am ready its already 8:45 so I go and sit on my bed an after a while I get a text from Charles saying that he was Down stairs in the lobby waiting. So I grabbed my bag and headed Down stairs.

As I got down stairs I see Charles Sitting on one of the Lobby chairs. He looks up and sees me, he get up from the chair and walks towards me. "Hey y/n ready to go?"

"Yeah let's go" we head towards the doors of the lobby and go out side to his car. "Whoa Charles nice ride" "thanks got it for my birthday."

He opens the door for me and I sit down in the seat and he closes the door

He opens the door for me and I sit down in the seat and he closes the door. He runs to the driver side door and gets in and starts the car. "So where do you wanna go first" he says while pulling out of the hotel Valley "I don't know how about you pick" " okay I know a place to take you"

We drove around for a while till Charles pulled up to what look like a palace of some sort.

"Charles where are we" I say sitting up in my seat and turn to him. "Where at the opéra de Monte-Carlo" he says turning his head towards me.

We get out of the car head to the front of the building. He opens the door for me with a small slime on his face. I smile back and say "oh why thank you good sir" he chuckles a bit. "Oh you are so welcome madam" he says playing along.

We got to two big doors and we stepped inside of them. I look up and see a beautiful opera room. My eyes widened just looking at the room. I walk forwards and look up to see an even more beautiful selling. "Wow it's so beautiful Charles" I say not taking my eyes of the selling "I knew you where going to like it, and I thought that since it closed right now I would take you" he walks down the isle towards me and looks up.

"Thank you Charles" I say looking at him.

"You welcome y/n, I'm glad you like it" he says looking at me and smiles.

We look into each other's eyes and we start to lean closer into each other. But I pull back as I hear my phone go off. It's my dad "thanks for ruining the moment dad" you thought as you pulled the phone out your back pocket and answering the phone.

Y/n- "Hey dad what's up"

Y/d- "hey kiddo just want to see how your doing"

Y/n- "I'm doing well, how are you and mom doing back at home"

Y/d- "we're doing fine, what you doing today, anything fun"

Y/n- "yeah actually I am. I hanging out with a friend today and where and a opera house in Monaco right now and wow it's amazing dad. I wish you and mom where here to see this place."

Y/d- " well I'm glad you having a good time kiddo, well I'm gonna let you go have fun but not to much fun. Love yah"

Y/n- "love you too dad bye."

I hang up the phone and put it back in my back pocket. "You miss them huh." Charles says looking at me with a what seems to be a sad smile.

"Yeah, yeah I do miss them." I give him a reassuring smile that tells him I'm okay.

(Time skip brought to you by me being lazy lol)

After the day end me and Charles head back to my hotel. " hey you wanna come up for a little bit, if you want." I say as he parks the car.

"Sure I don't mind" he says with his beautiful smile of his.

We head up to the room and I open the door. " you can make you self at home, I'm gonna change real quick." I head to the bedroom and change Into something comfortable.

As I walk out of the bed room I see Charles sitting on the couch. "I'm back sorry if I keep you waiting." "it's fine I don't mind" I sit down next to Charles and we chat for a bit.

*Charles POV*
"Wow y/n is really cute in her pajamas" I thought as I look at her. I'm snapped out of my thoughts when she asks me, "so what's your favorite thing about racing." " well that's a hard one my favorite thing about racing is that when I'm in the car and going around turn and just the feeling of adrenaline running through me. And when feel the wind blowing past me it feels like I'm free to be who I am." I say a I look done at my hands " the feeling of my hands gripping the wheel and just being in the presence and not worrying about anything else but me and the race." I look back up at her and her eyes are wide looking at me but not in a creepy way but in amazement ,like she known how I felt.

*Y/N POV*
As I look at Charles amazed I think to my self "wow i feel the exact way he dose when I'm racing"  he looks up at me and we lock eyes for a minute or even more. As we are looking at each other Charles moves closer to me and he leans in and I lean in as well. "Is it okay if I kiss you" he says while looking at my lips then looks into my eyes. Damn his eye are so beautiful. I lean in that say yes. He closes his eye and I do the same. Next thing I knew his lips where pressed against mine. I put my hand to the back of his neck and rake my hand through his hair. Then I feel one of his hands on my waist and the other on my back pulling me even closer to him and into his lap.

After a minute of our heated kiss we pull apart to take a breath and as we do I long for the touch of his lips against mine. " y/n I really, and I mean really like you. Ever since the day that we met I couldn't get you out of my head."
I smile and put my forehead on his and smile at what he said. " I really like you too Charles" he pecks me on the lips. "I'm so happy right now you have no idea." His hand moves to my cheek and rubs his thumb along it and I lean into his touch.

"Do you wanna stay the night" he nods his head yes. I get off his lap and held out my hand for him to take. He takes my hand and we go to the bedroom. I get into the bed and Charles takes off his shirt and pants leaving him in his black boxers. He climes in to bed and he pulls me closer with my back towards him. He leans in and whisper in my ear "good night love." And kisses the back of my neck Sending chills down my back. "Good night Charles." And with that I fall asleep in his arms the warmth of his body sending me to dream land..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you guys for reading this chapter. I hope you guys like it I'll be posting the next chapter on Thursday. And wow we got to 1525 words in this chapter. Love you guys lots❤️