Back in the race

(The art at the top is by me I've been working on my art and I just wanted to share with you guys. now let's get to the story 😁)

Y/n's POV

Today is the day my first race since the accident. And oh how I miss this. Before the race I did some interviews with the press. And after the press I headed towards the paddock with Lewis. We both got to our separate drivers rooms and got changed into our racing gear.

When I was finished changing I grabbed my helmet and neck brace and headed to the track star. On the way there I saw Charles waiting at his car, so I walked towards him.

"Hey babe" Charles looks up at me.

"Hello beautiful" he walks to me and hugged me.

"How you feeling love" he asked me.

"I feeling good, I have a feeling it's gonna be a good race today" I smile up at him.

"I'm glad your feeling better" he smiles back at me. We both hear an the speakers say to get into our cars,

"Well love looks like we have to get going, I'll see you at the finish line" he kisses me on the cheek.

"Not if I beat you there first" I smirk at him.

"We'll see about that" he smirked back at me as I head to my car.

I put on my helmet and neck brace and get into my car and start it up. After a few seconds when everyone was in their cars and every crew member was cleared from the track the starting lights goes on showing red and counting down. 3...2..1.. go.

I let go of my break and pass whoever was in P3 at the first turn I come close to passing Max but he blocked me from passing him.

"Y/n you have someone on your tail and coming in fast" I hear from my headset. I look in my mirror and see the it Charles

"He really want's to see what I will do to get P1" I say to my self.

(Time skip to end of the race, why you may ask because I'm lazy and at the moment writing this at 12 in the morning)

Y/n POV

I did it i past Lewis and got P2!! I thought to myself as I crossed the finish line and pulled into the paddock.

I got out of the car and my crew surrounded me and Engulfed me with cheers and me doing the same back.

I escape the crowd of my team and head to the podium with Lewis and Max. I get my Second place hat put it on and stand on my Platform. The media takes the pictures me, Lewis, Max all grab our champagne bottles and as we open the bottles we sprayed at each other laughing while Chasing each other a little bit.

After our Podium victories me and Lewis head back to our Paddocks to change out of our racers uniform.

After changing I went to the front gate to meet Charles.

As I walk up to him, he saw me and opened his arms. I run up to him and hug him. "You did amazing love,I'm so proud of you" I kiss him " thank you love" we pull apart and hold hands while going the out car.
————————————————-

Hey guys I think I'm gonna end the book hear, I've been to busy to continue this book. I'm so sorry, I might come back to it and continue but as of right now this will be the last chapter I post for a while. But thank you for reading my book.