Chapter One: Festival

Atsumu was getting ready for a festival  that Kiyoomi  Sakusa  invited  him to go to. He was picking between 2 different  kimonos. With Kiyoomi  on call which he was annoyed  with Atsumu.

Sakusa  POV

Kiyoomi was just watching Atsumu wanting to just fall asleep. But instead he woke himself up by yelling at Atsumu " JUST PICK ONE MIYA FUCKING TSUMU. "  he groaned and saw Atsumu whine at the camera. So he checked the time and thought" I should get ready..."   and looked at the camera and   cleared  his throat"  Atsumu  I'm gonna  go get  ready.."

Atsumus POV:

As I looked at the camera I hear Kiyoomi  saying he needs to leave. " alright I love you Omi~kun bye~" Sakusa rolled his eyes and mumbled I love you back. I smiled as he hanged up and I  finally  picked the 2nd kimono. As he got ready he made sure he had his money,phone,and  a mask.  Atsumu went down and  sat there.

SAKUSA KIYOOMI

Sakusa finally  hanged up and took a quick bath and packed his lysol and gloves and extra mask. And finally  he went to his Closet  and pulled out a kimono.  And put it on. He sighed and looked in the mirror and gelled  up his curls and left*

No bodys POV cause that shit takes alot bitches .