Chapter Four : Bar

After the fireworks  were done, Atsumu got his phone  out and called Oikawa  to see if they wanted to come to a bar. Kiyoomi  didn't really want to go  but atsumu   forced him.

As they were going  to the bar and started to drink. Kiyoomi  didn't drink that much and just watched atsumu.

Kiyoomi Sakusa  POV

As we got into the bar,  Atsumu and Oikawa  immediately  began  to drink and play around. " im quite  thirsty..."  Almost immediately after he said that Iwaizumi  looked at Kiyoomi  and told him to get a drink. Since they are in a bar anyway.  Kiyoomi  agreed  and ordered a  cocktail. After he got back he looked at Atsumu and his precious  smile and eyes that would just bright up his whole life.

Out of the pov

After a few hours atsumu and Kiyoomi  were not that drunk. But oikawa was wasted and iwaizumi  was just throwing  volleyball at his head.  Repeatedly.   It was quite  funny until  we we were the ones who needed to take them home.

What happened  when they were in the car*

As soon as skausa started the car atsumu  turned on the radio and the first song was WAP. Oikawa gasp and started singing loud as iwaizumi  was bonking him 100  times a second  maybe even 1000.  Atsumu was laughing  as Kiyoomi  was just   dead inside.

Out of flash backs.

Sakusa pulled in his driveway  since  him and atsumu were just gonna stay together  Tonight.  Atsumus was  just asleep in the car as sakusa  opened  the door and got out.  He  went  over to his side and opened the door as he carried atsumu into the house and put him in his own bed . Atsumu  opened his eyes and pulled sakusa into  a kiss..

T. B.C