Final Chapter: [1/2]Smutt

After Atsumu pulled Kiyoomi  into a kiss they both pull each other  on the bed, like wind dogs wanting to eat there own tails.  While they were kissing too. Atsumu pulled away from the kiss as their was a trail of saliva  coming off there tongue. As soon as Kiyoomi  pulled away he  immediately   started to kiss Atsumus neck slowly  trailing down his neck. Atsumu let out quiet  moans while he  rose his arms above his head as Kiyoomi  took Atsumus  shirt off. And just yeeted it on the floor as Atsumu ripped  Kiyoomi   shirt off . Kiyoomi  started to play with Atsumu  nipples. " Ahh~" atsumu let out as he  was already  breathing  quite hard meaning he was obviously  horny and wanting more.  Kiyoomi  smirked as he left a hickey on his abdomen  close to his v line. Atsumu  knew Kiyoomi  was teasing him. Atsumu whined as Kiyoomi  took advantage  and pulled Atsumus  pants off and   started to tease, the living hell out of him by slightly  rubbing on the tip.  Atsumu arched his back   a bit as Kiyoomi  slowly took off his pants  as Atsumu was pleasuring  himself by jerking  off. The light switch and Kiyoomi  were both very turned on, as so was something  8 inches.