Sleep eater

In your room we see you and Millie in bed sleeping together as you as you were sleeping you heard was someone climbing into your bed as you opened your eyes to see was Blitzo in your bed as he was looking at you as you woke up and saw him.

Blitzo: What ya dreaming about?

(Y/N): Uh nothing, How and When did you get into my room?

But before he could respond you heard noise as it came from the kitchen

(Y/N): What the? Millie? Sweetie, wake up.

Millie: *wakes up* What is it dear?

(Y/N): Someone is in the kitchen.

You and Millie then go into the kitchen slowly with both of you being armed with bats. as you took a peek to see someone in your fridge as he was eating all of the food that was in it.

Millie: Hey that varmint is eating all our grub.

(Y/N): And we paid good money for that.

You ran in to see that the culprit was gone.

(Y/N): Dang it he's gone.

Then you heard a munching noise as you, Millie and Blitzo looked in a drawer of the fridge as you opened it slowly

(Y/N): *whispers to Millie and blitzo* Be prepared.

Then the figure popped out fast as you all were startled but the culprit was revealed to be Ed as he was eating food and looked like he was still sleeping.

(Y/N): Ed? What the heck are you doing man?! You're eating all our food! *Sees Ed is asleep* Ed?

Millie: is he sleeping? *then he came to her as she aimed her bat at him* Don't make me use this!

Then he took a bite out of the bat as you were shocked at that

(Y/N): Did-did he just eat the bat?! *sees Ed walking off with all of your food* Oh no you don't blitzo Millie restrain him while I get the food.

Then he took the bat out of your hand as he walked off into the town.

(Y/N): We gotta get the others.

Then you, Millie and Blitzo ran to Jessica's house as you knocked on the window.

(Y/N): Jess! Jess! Jess, wake up!

Then Jessica came to the window as she opened the window. You saw her Hair all messy and she was wearing green pajamas with a lantern logo on it.

Jessica: (Y/N), why are you up so late?

(Y/N): It's an emergency Ed is eating us out of house and home.

Jessica: What?

(Y/N): Ed is sleepwalking.

Then Ed came out from the door of Jessica's house as he was carrying food with him

Jessica: Where is he going with all that food?

Blitzo: He's gonna eat it. I thought it was pretty obvious.

(Y/N): Jess, call the others we need to see where Ed's going next.

???(Diana): Unhand my goods you sleeping man!

You looked to see Diana as she was trying to get Ed as he had all her food.

Jessica: I think Diana got the message.

(Y/N): We need to get everyone.

We see you all walking through the town following a trail of food that was eaten.