(Y/N)'s six secret admirers.

Here we see you and your friends as you were all swimming in the lake and then you saw Shaggy and Scooby relaxing and decided to do a prank. You dove in the water and then a red flash was seen in the water as shaggy and Scooby were relaxing a fin past them as Shaggy turn to see nothing.

Shaggy: What was that?

Scooby looked to see nothing.

Scooby: I ron't know.

Then the fin past behind them as they turn to see nothing and then they looked behind them to see the fin as they both freaked out.

Shaggy and Scooby: SHARK!!

then the others looked to see the fin as they freaked out and saw the fin coming closer as they got out of the lake as the fin came to them it showed it's head showing a blue dolphin.

Fred: That's not a shark, it's a dolphin.

Daphne: But don't dolphins live in saltwater.

velma: Some dolphins live in freshwater like pink river dolphins but his one is blue.

Dolphin: And right you are Velma.

They all were startled that the dolphin just talked.

Kara: Dis that dolphin just talked?! Dolphins don't talk!I

Dolphin: Well some things aren't what they appear to be.

Then the dolphin jumped out of the water showing that it had the body of a man as it had three jewels on it's chest as it had on blue boots and has a badge on his stomach as they found out it was you.

Jessica: (Y/N)? Is that you?

(Y/N): Yes, this is just a new alien form.

Shaggy: your alien form is like a dolphin with legs? I guess that must be where fish sticks come from.

(Y/N): Very funny. Anyway i call this form Aquos.

Starfire: Your form would be the most useful for battle.

(Y/N): Thank you Starfire.

Then you changed back as you went to the RV to see a envelope as you opened it up to see a note written elegantly.

(Y/N): Dear (Y/N). I have sent this note to say that you are most, kind-hearted, selfless, and brave person i have ever met and i wanted to say that you are always my shining gem. From your secret admirer.

You smiled as you placed the note in your pocket and walked out of the RV as someone was watching him from a distance. As he walked to a tree a saw a book as he opened it to see a note.

(Y/N): Dear (Y/N). I want you to know that i adore you that if you were a library book, i would definitely check you out. From your secret admirer.

You then picked up the book knowing you have a second secret admirer and then saw a basket with flowers as you picked it up seeing they were purple and green as a tag on it said "To (Y/N). From your secret admirer." you picked it up and took it inside and then saw another note as it had a ninja star stamp on it as you opened it up to see a note.

(Y/N): Dear (Y/N). I wanted to say that you are cool, nice, and brave to all and care for others and protected anyone like a true hero and that is what i adore about you. From your secret admirer.

You then put it in your pocket as you went to the woods and then saw a war hammer with a note saying it's from a secret admirer. As you took it and was a bit confused as you decided to put it in the RV and then saw a note as you picked it up and read it.

(Y/N): Dear (Y/N). We made this note because we wanted to tell you something and to say it to you in person. Meet us at the woods and we'll see you there. From your secret admirers.

You were now surprised as it said admirers as you decided to head to the woods as you were by a tree and then saw five figures as they came as they were revealed as Velma, Daphne, Pearl, Enid, and Raven.

(Y/N): What are you girls doing here.

Velma: We have something to tell you.

Daphne: And it's something you need to know.

Pearl: We're your secret admirers.

You looked at them and then smiled.

(Y/N): Oh, your my secret admirers.

Enid: Yes. It's just we wanted to tell you but we couldn't.

Raven: So we decided to be your secret admirers and then decided that right now  would be the right time to tell you.

(Y/N): You girls gave me the notes and gifts.

Raven: Yes.

(Y/N): Even the war hammer?

Daphne: War hammer? We never sent you that.

(Y/N): Then who did?

???: I did.

You and the girls turned to see a familiar tetramand as ypu saw princess Looma.

(Y/N): Looma? What are you doing here

Looma: I am your secret admirer just like the girls. And i wanted to tell you my feelings for you. I love you with all my heart.

(Y/N): Well it's nice to see that you all have feelings for me and I have to say I may have some feelings for you all. *turns to Looma* and looma I was thinking that maybe we could be together for a bit so we can get to know each other more.

Then looma smiled at you and grabbed you as she kissed you in the lips as you were shocked and then kissed her back as she held you up and then separated as she put you down as you looked at her and then looked at the others.

(Y/N): Come here girls.

Then they came to you and kissed you as they hugged you knowing now you have more girls for your harem.

(Y/N): Well this is nice, i have more girls for the harem.

Velma: and i got a feeling there's gonna be more joining your harem.

You then walked with your new girlfriends to the others as you knew there would be more surprises coming soon.

What other girls will be joining the harem? Well find out next time as we now do a special based on one of my favorite movies, Scooby Doo legend of the vampire. And I'll see ya all later hot potaters.