Nene x Shy!Reader

My dad is looking over my shoulder pls help. Also you are new to the school for some context. (Gender neutral reader)

Y/N's POV

I walked into class, easily startled my classmates but trying my best to ignore them.

Maybe not everyone hates me...

My eyes darted over too a girl shorter then me with black hair and a pink hairband.

She looks nice maybe I should talk to her..?

I started walking over to her gaining a bit more confidence every step as it all would get stripped away when I would say hi.

"H-hey"

As expected I was nervous so I was shaking and my face was turning a bit red.

"Oh hey! Are you new?"

She looked back at me with a smile on her face while waving. This just mad me blush more.

God, I just got here and I already have a crush?

"Yeah, sorry for bothering you, uhm.. I'll get going now"

I start to head to a chair in the back before I felt someone grab my hand, I already knew who it was though.

"Hm?"

"You look lonely, wanna go with me for lunch?"

I felt me cheeks and ears heat up before replying.

"U-uhm yeah sure"

I said with a stutter before walking away again.

"Great! I'll see you there"

I walk over to my seat and start drawing on my desk, wishing class would be over soon.

(Timeskip because would you really want me to write about what happened in class?)

I walk to the lunch room startled by the amount of people there, and it was really loud.

I remember the girl that invited me to her table at lunch.

There is probably gonna be other people there...

I walk over to where she was sitting and waved, then we waited for the others to come. Wait.. I forgot others were probably coming.

As both of the people came in and sat down I observed their appearances, one was ginger with a green sweater, he kinda looked like an upside-down carrot, and the other had black hair and a purple and yellow sweater.

They started talking and hanging out while I felt like I didn't belong there, maybe I should just walk away-

"Hey who are they?"

Pico announced looking directly at me.

"Oh I found them in the class, aren't they cute!"

Nene replied with as I could feel my cheeks flushing

"Do you even know their name?"

Darnell pointed out.

"Well no but-"

Nene got interrupted but Darnell

"Exactly, now what's your name?"

I took a second to realize that Darnell was talking to me

"Oh- uhm its Y/N"

I replied quietly.

"That's a cute name!"

I heard from Nene, the rest just nodded in approval.

This isn't terrible i guess...

And it ends thereee. Bye bestieee 🍵