Pico x Reader

This was requested by Sherryhasissues Also sorry this took a bit I don't write smuts much.

Y/N's POV

I was walking home with my boyfriend Pico. As we walked in the house he pinned my to the wall, not even bothering to close the door.

"Ngh!"
I groaned,startled from the sudden contact.

Pico immediately covered my mouth before touching my thighs.

"A-agh c-close the door"
I got out, stuttering and blushing.

He rolled his eyes and went back to close the door, after he closed the door he pushed me into our bedroom.

I mean at least we're gonna do it on a bed

"can I?"
He looked away blushing.

"Yes p-please"

He pushed me on the bed before aggressively making out with me and undressing me, I feel the air brush up against me for a moment before I feel Pico kiss down my body.

I make small moans as he gets to my thighs and starts to squish and rub them, it felt really good as I started to grind my thighs against his hands.

As I started to reach my climax I flipped him around and crawled over him, I bit his lip then bit and sucked his neck leaving hickeys.

"I'm a way better top then you"
I said trying to get a reply out of him.

"S-shut up"
He said with a stutter and red cheeks.

I caressed his hot cheeks with one hand while I used the other too stroke him.

I went down and removed his pants and boxers before sucking him, when I could feel his member hit the back of my throat I gagged a bit.

He was making little grunts and moans until I could hear him mumble:
"I-I'm gonna cum-"

I took his member out of my mouth then riding his thighs as fast as possible.

We were both twitching and the bed was creaking loud, our neighbors could definitely either hear our moans are the bed.

"Hah~ AH"
I heard pico scream before I could feel a warm liquid on my leg.

"C-can we cuddle?"
I said, out of breath

"Yeah sure we can clean up later"

We then cuddled for the rest of the night.

As I said sorry this took a while and when I finished this the internet went out. Hope you enjoyed