Drunk judecardan just wanna have fun

"Ahahaha stop it I'm dead!" Jude bursted out laughing at something Lillivar said.
It was a big night. Cardans nineteenth birthday. Faerie's where marry, drinks were flowing, music was blasting. Jude and Cardan had separate earlier in the night to make their rounds and make sure they socialize. Jude usually wouldn't drink but tonight was a special occasion.
Jude was listening to something Lillivar was saying when she felt a pair of hands snake around her waist from behind her and drag her way to what seemed to be the dance floor.
"Cardan." Jude gasps under her breath.
Both of them started to move to the rythme of the music. Cardan was still behind her, with his large hands rapped around her waist. Jude could feel his smirk linger through the air. Jude then tuned into the song they were dancing to.
'Cause you look even better than the photos
I can't find your house, send me the info-
"What made you decide to listen to mortal music? I thought you hated everything about mortals." Jude spit out.
" I don't hate you." He said turning Jude head to the side to look at him. They both giggled for they were intoxicated on Faerie wine.
"Well then sing with me, birthday boy." Jude said sarcastically, but both being drunk giggled again then started singing.
'I only love it when you touch me, not feel me
When I'm fucked up, that's the real me
When I'm fucked up, that's the real me, yeah'
They continue on. Shouting loud, laughing, then Cardan giving Judes neck little pecks, which made her get butterflies. No one seemed to care because the music was blasted up, lights were shuddering, the room felt electric.
Jude turned around dancing and put her hands behind Cardans neck. Cardan loved seeing Jude like this. Jude was always stress and serious but tonight she looked like a normal girl, with a huge smile on her face that made Cardan even happier.
"I'm never letting go of you, never. I promise." Cardan's raspy voice claimed, "You have bewitched me, my dearest enemy, my dearest Jude. After all this time. I will wait all my life to see you again, even the immortal will have to die some day." He then tightened his grip on Judes waist then buried his head in the crook of her neck. They were still swaying, now to 'Apocalypse'.
"You are my home, Cardan. I need you." Jude whispered in his ear.
Cardan then took her hands and held them in his, then her kissed her stubbed finger. He didn't say anything but smile.
"Happy Birthday, Cardan."
Jude then brushed her hands up and down his neck. Her touch was like no other. He could recognize it anywhere in an instant. It was better then all the wine. Cardan looked at her in her eyes, then brushed his hand on the side of her face before slowly leaning towards her. Instead of kissing her he just hovered over hers. Jude then leaned even more connecting their lips. Cardan had officially declared, this was the best birthday he ever had, and it was all because of his dearest enemy.

________________________________

NOTE:
Songs: the hill by the weekend
          - apocalypse by cigarettes after sex