Bed.

Jude laid peacefully entangled in Cardans oversized bed, which now was technically hers. She was not dressed, her Brest were peaking out of the sheets, not caring since no one would dare walk into the king's sleeping chambers without command. Her lower waste and  legs were wrapped in silk spider sheets, the same ones she had bled on, where Cardan cleaned her hands from blood, where they nurses her back to health, where Cardan and her had many fond memories. She smiled and closed her eyes.
     Her hair was down spreader across the pillow. She then stopped frowning when she realized she had to get up soon for a meeting. Jude groaned. As much as Jude loved working sometimes she just wanted to do nothing. Lay down and have a pause on the world. Jude heard the door open wide then slam, followed by footsteps.
"Ahhh, I know those footsteps." She sighed, keeping her eyes closed.
No response. Just more shuffling in the room. Jude continued to ignore it and pretend to not notice until the bed beside her dip down. She peaked on of her eyes open to look at Cardan. He was crawling over to her. Jude giggled, something she would never reveal to public. Jude watched as Cardan pouted his lips, laying himself on top of Jude, snaking his large inhumanly hands, then buried his face into her chest. Her nude chest.
"Gods. You must be enjoying yourself right now." Jude laughed.
Cardan mumbled something in her chest. No clue what it was. Then he started speaking a bit louder. "Who doesn't love seeing their dear wife, nemesis, nude in the kings bed."
"You mean my bed? I do sleep here too." Jude teased.
"No. Never. This is my bed." Cardan said tiredly.
"What ever you say-" she gets cut off when Cardan moves his hands to pin her hands above her head.
"My sweet enemy, I'll show you who's bed it is."  Then he leaned down and kissed Judes jaw. Jude pulled herself away under his strong grasp.
" No, no, no sir. I have to go to this meeting."
"Not anymore."
      Cardan pulled Jude down and made sure she couldn't get up. Then continues to tickle her.
     Jude starts crying hysterically, she can't control it. He moves his hands and fingers up and down her stomach.
      Eventually they settled down, Jude needed to catch a breath. She did not realize how ticklish she really was.
      "You know, as queen, you can't keep spoiling me." She paused, " I do need to work and make sure everything is running smoothly, especially with all the deals and having to deal with the sea and-", she was cut of by cardan peaking her lips.
"Just... one... more... day..." Cardans husky voice said in between kisses.