Part 33

Continuation..

They both start walking. Om was walking behind Gauri. She was going towards her friends for having dinner but Om holds her hand and start dragging her towards his tent.

Gauri: Are Omkara sir kahan le jaa rahe hain hame?

Om: Chlo to.

Gauri stopped at her place: Ham nhi aa rahe aapke saath Sirrrr..

Om than glared at her:  Gauri stop calling me sir again and again. Call me Omkaraji.

Gauri: Gussa hai hum apse SIRR..

He looked at her with confused expression .

Om: Arre kyun kyun kyun Kyun Kyun?

Gauri:Ham nhi bata rhe apko kuch bhi SIRRR..jaiye yahan se.

Om: Kyun?

Gauri: Arre nhi batana SIIIRRR

By saying this she started walking away..
Gauri was quite unaware that she is triggering him by calling sir again and again and now by seeing her going away..he had enough and lost his cool.
He hold her waist and carried her making her yelp and shocked .

Gauri:Chodiye hame sir..kya kar rahe hain?

Omkara glaring at her: Gauri agar ek baar aur sir kaha na..toh tumhare liye acha nhi hoga.

He took her towards his tent..

Om: Ankhen band Karo apni..

Gauri: Nhi..hum aisa kuch nhi karenge.

Om: Tum nhi sunogi.

He put her down in front of her tent and closed her eyes with his palms from behind.

He walked her to his tent and then removed his palms from her eyes..

Opening her eyes Gauri got a beautiful surprise..his tent was beautifully decorated with red and white candles and amid his tent there was a table beautifully decorated with rose petals and above lies there dinner..
Om has planned for a beautiful candle light dinner for her.

With big eyes gauri turned towards om .

Gauri surprisingly: Sir ye sab kya hai?

For which he glared her and took her hands and directed her towards the chair and made her sit.

Om: Mai sab batata hun..but pehle gauri ye batao kyun gussa ho mujhse.

She becomes sad hearing it and remembered yesterday's incident .

Gauri: Kyunki ap bahut bure hain sir.

Om: But maine ab kya kiya Gauri.

Gauri: Abhi nhi.. but aap humesha sbke samne hume sunate hain.

Om:but kal toh tumne maaf krdiya tha na mujhe.

Gauri:Wo to aap bahar lotne lage the isliye. Ham abhi bhi gussa hain. Aur issi wajah se hamne aapko fast ke liye nhi bataya tha..kyunki humari icha nhi thi apse baat krne ki..
Aaj humara pehla krwachawth tha..aur hum aaj ladna nhi chahte the..isliye subah se kuch nhi kaha apse.

Om felt bad hearing it..but thought to divert her mind .

Om: Accha Gauri sorry naa..aur ye batao tumko ye sab kaisa laga?

Gauri: Ye sab kyun kiya apne?

Om: Tumhe kya laga tum nhi bataogi to mujhe pata nahi chalega ki tumne mere liye fast rakha hai. Toh bs meri honi wali wife ne meri liye fast rkha hai toh sochaa kyu na mai usse surprise du..aur tumko pata h..vo naraj bhi h..toh you know shayd iss se vo man jayee..(winked)