Part 39

Continuation....

As now all the teams were all went to there respective teams to get prepared.

On the same time Gauri with some sadness went to harsh. She was little sad as she felt she was again mocked by Om infront of everyone ... even some new commanders were also present there.

Richa went to Gauri: Tum kya khadi ho pagal jaise.

Gauri to: Agar Bejati karni thi to alag se bula ke kar dete aise sab ke samne bol ke batana kya chahate the ki mai gawar hun. Abhi ham bolne lagenge to wahin khade khade ro denge sab ke samane 😒😒. Bas itna bol dete ki aur practice ki jaroorat hai par nhi (mocking) aap hi bataiye kitni achi hain aap shooting me.

Richa: 😶 Bejati tera...Accha ab chal Harsh sir bula rahe hain.We have to get inside. Omkara sir ki team bhi ready ho gayi jane ke Liye.

Gauri: Ek minute tum jao..Ham Omkara sir ko all the best bol ke aate hain.

Richa: Karna kya chahati ho tum? Abhi burai kar rahi thi ab all the best bolna hai.

Gauri: To kya karen . All the best bhi na bolen kya ? Uske liye goli maar den ya bad dua den 😒. Bejati apni jagah hai par all the best apni jagah.

Richa: 😶Thik hai bhaiya tumhare sir tumhare pati mai kya bolun. Jaldi aana.

She went to Harsh. Gauri made her way to Omkara who was with his team. She stands little far From him. . Om saw her and went to her .

Gauri: All the best sir.. Take care and come back safely.

Om: Same to you...Apna khayal rakhna...Aur Please bina orders ke kuch mat karna... Tumhare ek galat kadam se Tumhari jaan khatre me padh sakti hai. Ok??

Gauri nodded: Ok sir...Ab chalte hain..Harsh sir bula rahe hai...We need to go to.

Om hugged her making her shock. She also reciprocated the hug.

They broke the hug.

Om Caressed her hairs: All the best...make me feel proud. And Khayal rakhna.

She nodded.

They went to their respective teams.

Naina who was sitting inside the ambulance came outside.

Naina: All the Best....par meko to plan Batao.

Om: Nhi tumhara bharosa nhi hai announcement kar dogi jaa kar.

Naina: 😶😶. Acha ok . Ache se karna Phir aana to Mai sabko dawa Patti karungi.

Gauri: 😒 Kehna kya chahati ho?

Naina: Arre i mean agar chot aayegi thodi bahot tab.

Om: Tum chup chap vapas jao andar.

Naina: Jaa rahi hun 😒 jada bano mat.

She went inside the ambulance.

Om: So are you ready?

All: Yes sir.

Om: Let's start the mission.

All went to terrace with help of helicopters.

According to the plan Om with his team made their way to the hall of the hotel where most of terrorist were present and Harsh with his team made their way to hotel rooms to safely take out the hostages out of hotel.

Harsh with his team went to hotel's kitchen where all costumers were hiding. Harsh knocked the door which was closed.

Harsh: Please open the door. Dariye mat ham police hain... aap sab ki help ke liye aaye hain.