5 - Dealing with "Other" Problems

No one's POV

We now see Y/n, along with Rin, Luvia, and Shido, in a cellar like area in Luvia's house, while Y/n is basically tied up to a wall.

Y/n: Listen, even if you hadn't captured me, I wouldn't have hurt any civilians. Except for Shido and the AST.

Shido: But why?!

Rin: Unfortunately for you, you don't have the right to an attorney, or the right to remain silent. There's a lot that we don't know, and you're going to tell us. 

Y/n: Oh, am I?

Rin: You should start by telling us what your name is.

Shido: Also, don't have it be your fake name. It needs to be your true name!

Y/n: *sigh* Fine. It's Y/n. And if you have a problem with it, keep it to yourself.

Rin: You don't have the right to lie.

Y/n: But I'm not lying. That's my true name.

Rin: I see... So what are you trying to do, Y/n?

Y/n: Well, kill any who get in my way, of course.

Rin: Get in the way of what?

Y/n: My quiet peaceful life.

Rin: Your quiet peaceful life?

Y/n: Correct. My life was rather peaceful, but I died, and since I'm now a spirit, Shido wants to seal my powers away, and the AST wants me dead. They're both obstacles to my quiet peaceful life. In order to bring my goal into frution, I have to kill them.

Shido: Huh?

Rin: Just what the hell are you?

Y/n: Well, I think it's a bit too early to discuss that part.

Rin: So you're done talking then.

Y/n: I thought you were going to keep trying to get me to talk.

Rin: Oh, in time I will. But if what you're saying is true, then we need to make sure you can't kill him.

Luvia then grabs Shido, which confuses him.

Shido: Wait, what's going on?

Rin then walks over to Shido and drains a bit of his blood.

Shido: What the hell was that for?!

Rin: I just drew a little blood. Don't be so angry with me.

Y/n: Wait, what are you doing?!

Rin: I already told you.

Rin then puts some of Shido's blood she drew onto her finger, which makes Y/n realize what it is.

Y/n: Oh no! No, no, no, no, no, no!

Rin then puts the marking that Kuro had in Prisma Illya and starts the chant.

Rin: Blood, bone, web. Sacks, tubing, skin. One is one. Two is one.

As Rin does the chant, Luvia grabs Shido's left hand and starts moving it towards Y/n.

Shido: Hey, what are you doing?

Rin: Truth revealed. Lies denied. All observed. Branding, share a pained death!

Shido's arm then touches Y/n's chest, which starts having her freak out.

Y/n: No! You damn bitch!

It then dies down, and Y/n freaks out even more.

Y/n: No! You've completely destroyed my dream!

Rin then smirks.