6 - I'm Uncontrollable

A/n: NEW CHAPTER!!!! Sorry for the long wait, but it's finally here for you!!!

Y/n's POV

It's been about three whole weeks since I was given the same curse that Kuro did back in 2wei.

Y/n: *sigh* I need to find a way to make those bitches pay.

As I walk, Emily speaks up.

Emily: Y/n, you have someone appearing from behind!

Y/n: Thanks.

Y/n: Whoever's following me, I know you're behind me. You have two options. You leave now, or I drag your ass out by force. Your choice.

???: My, my. You're quite the vulgar little girl.

I turn around and see Kurumi Tokisaki herself walking out of the shadows.

Y/n: This is the last thing I needed right now.

Kurumi: I do wonder how you noticed me so fast.

Y/n: You could say I can detect the presence of others easily. Even yours, Kurumi Tokisaki, aka Nightmare.

Kurumi: You even know who I am without me even telling you. Just what sort of spirit are you?

Y/n: Let's just say... I'm a special case when it comes to being a spirit.

Kurumi: I've seen that already. Your angel is quite unique.

Y/n: That's where the special part comes in. That wasn't this Angel thing you're talking about.

Kurumi: Oh?

Y/n: I'd call it a... Noble Phantasm.

I then hear the sounds of the AST. I quickly turn around and see that it is in fact the AST.

Y/n: Oh come on! As if this wasn't enough!!!!!

AST Member: We have a problem! Both Nightmare and Archer are here!!!

All of the AST Members start to fire, and the two of us both dodge the attacks.

Kurumi: This is quite annoying.

Y/n: Hey Emily, can I trace their weapons?

Emily: Yes you can.

Y/n: Kurumi, I have an idea! Cover me!!!

Kurumi: Okay...

Kurumi then steps out and starts to shoot the AST, while I embrace my inner ninja, and start to get behind the AST.

AST Member: Wait, where's Archer?!

I then quickly jump behind them and quickly trace their swords.

Y/n: Now that was easy.

AST Leader: All members, change to sword!!!

As one of the AST members rushes towards me, I smirk and bring out the AST sword I just traced.