Prologue

June 6th 2019 (Seems familiar ey?)

Your POV

You were playing a game similar to War Thunder with the P-51D. You were out of ammo and gunning back for base when a trio of ME-262s appears behind you.

Y/N: Shit I'm outta ammo and they're chasing me.

Y/N: Wait why aren't they shooting at m- okay now there shooting. 

30 mins of dodging cannon shells later

Y/N:

(Pretend the BF-109-G6 is the ME-262)

Y/N: Good thing I learned it from watching Red Tails.

Suddenly the 2 ME-262s exploded from nothing while you were trying to fly but the horizontal stabilizers were shot to hell.

System: Altitude Warning! Altitude Warning! Pull up! Altitude Warning! Altitude War-

Y/N: Pull up god dammit! FU-

Then the screen went white in-game and it was too bright in real life. Causing you to disappear and since everyone has betrayed you from school they don't care.

*Flashback*

Your POV

Everyone was nice to you when you began in this school but your best friend suddenly left you alone. You being an idiot didn't feel anything but being constantly rejected had an effect on your mental health. Your best friend told everyone lies about you and one time he told them you killed someone but the principle knows this is fake and has helped you since then.

You walked to the principal's office for some reason and on the way your "classmates" saw you and beat you up.

Y/N: You do know that this will not go unnoticed.

Bitch 1: Shut the fuck up. 

He kicks you in the stomach very hard.

Bitch 2: We know you killed someone in cold blood.

He stabs you with a pencil on your left arm.

Y/N: No I didn't who told you that?

The principal walks out of the office and makes them run away.

Principal: This is getting worse now.

Y/N: I know but someday they will learn. *passes out from stress for 4 months straight*

*Flashback ends*

Y/N wakes up in a cockpit of a BF-109 but this is a new prototype that the Ironblood made and there are only 2.

Y/N: Huh? 

Suddenly you see shipgirls looking at you at the sky and they start shooting at you.

To be Continued

=======================================================

CLIFFHANGER HEHEHEHE!!!!!

Finally got this out. So See ya next time.